President to Repubs: Do your jobs

The Left doesn't realize that we've gone into fuck you mode.

You folks can ride the polls, you can crow all you want.

Your side is going to have to eat what the ACA is bringing, its all yours.
History will tell that this half "creepy assed cracka" was the largest crook America ever elected.

The GOP has been in "fuck you mode" since they stated their goal was to make Obama a one term President.

this is true. They've been stonewalling for years now &, as good fortune would have it in 2014, the voters know it too. :eusa_drool:

I hope the voters put sensible moderates in power in 2014!!! Pro-science, Pro-infrastructure and pro-American!!!! ;)

Fuck all the social liberals and conservatives!:eusa_hand:

Just a heads up to some the Republicans are doing their job which is in part to oppose policies they don't support and believe will damage the country it is not their job to rubber stamp everything Obama wants and kiss his ass that is the job of the Democrats and they do it very well.

Ronald Reagan was an adroit enough politician to work out compromises with someone as ideologically opposite him as Tip O'Neil.

Bill Clinton was equal to the task of working out compromises with Newt Gingrich.

The problem with Barry is that he's got next to no experience at governing...especially in working with an opposition party...and he's shown no aptitude for "on the job training".

This speech pisses me off almost as much as the "you didn't build that" speech, or the "These Teabaggers" speech.

I take it his 19th attempt to refocus on the economy isn't much more impressive than the previous 18 times?

So I guess the death of four men is a "phony scandal" huh? How about sitting idly by while the IRS targets political opponents of the president? Oh right... a phony scandal. The NSA? Oh, yeah, nobody cares about that. Recent polling shows that he is at 25% approval among independents. That bodes badly for 2014. I think it came to a head with that speech. And to add to all of his problems, the brother of Hillary Clinton is embroiled in a scandal.

Just a question... why do you liberals keep voting for these people?

The president is a glorified community activist. He can't lead and he is incapable of governing so he calls out to his propaganda sources to make him look good and he gives empty speeches to selected audiences.

Thank you Barack

These phony expensive, kangaroo court- like, *cough* "investigations" are detracting from the real issue: Republicans sustained & prolonged war on America :(

Repubs need to get crackin' on tax reform and stop w/ the carnival barking, sideshows :eusa_hand:

Obama hits GOP for 'phony scandals' - The Hill's On The Money

House republicans think ‘getting rid of Obama’ is their ‘jobs.’

The right’s attempt to contrive controversies where none exist is merely the latest version of teleprompters and birth certificates.

As usual you've no real clue about anything.

Their job is simply to shut him down and ride his term out.

They are doing just fine.

you have noticed that about Jones too?.....he tries to make it look like he knows though...

It's true that the GOP controlled Congress has an approval rating like cockroaches for a reason. Granted, the Democrats aren't any better, but they have yet to ask for Boehner's birth certificate.

they wont.....they dont want to see a grown man cry....again.....or is it some more?....

1005198_628457647178775_1169878134_n.jpg

Ronald Reagan was an adroit enough politician to work out compromises with someone as ideologically opposite him as Tip O'Neil.

Bill Clinton was equal to the task of working out compromises with Newt Gingrich.

The problem with Barry is that he's got next to no experience at governing...especially in working with an opposition party...and he's shown no aptitude for "on the job training".

i will say it again......a piss poor leader....

So I guess the death of four men is a "phony scandal" huh? How about sitting idly by while the IRS targets political opponents of the president? Oh right... a phony scandal. The NSA? Oh, yeah, nobody cares about that. Recent polling shows that he is at 25% approval among independents. That bodes badly for 2014. I think it came to a head with that speech. And to add to all of his problems, the brother of Hillary Clinton is embroiled in a scandal.

Just a question... why do you liberals keep voting for these people?

for the same reason the other guys vote for their 9 percenters..........there is a cord attached to the party.....

Thank you Barack

These phony expensive, kangaroo court- like, *cough* "investigations" are detracting from the real issue: Republicans sustained & prolonged war on America :(

Repubs need to get crackin' on tax reform and stop w/ the carnival barking, sideshows :eusa_hand:

Obama hits GOP for 'phony scandals' - The Hill's On The Money

Have you considered stand up comedy as an avocation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0ZHsoHAlE]George Carlin - National Press Club [complete] - YouTube[/ame]

Watch Minutes 16:00 to 19:30 Mr. Carlin goes thru the steps of a politician's political scandal. The end of which he recommends the only noble end of due course is ritual suicide. You will notice how adroit, perceptive and prophetic this man is. Hasn't our president done all the things he has outlined? Brilliant, simply brilliant. At this point, it seems like Obama's most noble and caring way to end this debacle is to end himself. Seriously, could that drunk Biden be any worse?

Forum List

Back