President to Repubs: Do your jobs

Sniff Sniff.

Obama. We Love you man...

Detroit sends you this message..................

Anyone have a tissue.........................

Here's to you man............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih1945e4q7I]Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

I still can't believe that he has the stones to stand on that stage and lecture us that we need to forget about all these "phony" scandals and give him what he wants.

Mr. President? You've stalled every investigation into Fast & Furious...the IRS targeting conservative groups...illegally spying on the Press...and the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi...using every delaying tactic you can to try and keep the truth from coming out...and now you have the gall to say that it's time to move on from these "phony" scandals?

None of these things are "phony" scandals. People have either died or their constitutional rights have been abused by people from YOUR Administration. Are you REALLY so arrogant that you think you can stonewall each one of these investigations and then declare them to not exist? Are you REALLY so stupid that you think you can accuse the Republicans of making this stuff up AND THEN TURN AROUND AND DEMAND THAT THEY WORK WITH YOU ON YOUR AGENDA?

You're supposed to be intelligent Mr. President! After five years of watching you as President it's becoming harder and harder to understand how that notion ever got started.

I still can't believe that he has the stones to stand on that stage and lecture us that we need to forget about all these "phony" scandals and give him what he wants.

Mr. President? You've stalled every investigation into Fast & Furious...the IRS targeting conservative groups...illegally spying on the Press...and the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi...using every delaying tactic you can to try and keep the truth from coming out...and now you have the gall to say that it's time to move on from these "phony" scandals?

None of these things are "phony" scandals. People have either died or their constitutional rights have been abused by people from YOUR Administration. Are you REALLY so arrogant that you think you can stonewall each one of these investigations and then declare them to not exist? Are you REALLY so stupid that you think you can accuse the Republicans of making this stuff up AND THEN TURN AROUND AND DEMAND THAT THEY WORK WITH YOU ON YOUR AGENDA?

You're supposed to be intelligent Mr. President! After five years of watching you as President it's becoming harder and harder to understand how that notion ever got started.

Does anyone remember Bill Clinton being is arrogant? I dont, this dude is starting to show his true colors of the chicago democrat machine.

I didn't read any of the posts in this thread.

It's just another attempt by the Stuttering Clusterfukk's errand boys to push another lie.

So if this has already been touched on.... My apologies.

Leadership. It starts at the top. The president is the leader of Government.

Understand that.... He is NOT the leader of "The People" he is the leader of the Government.

As such, he has a RESPONSIBILITY to lead, cajole, threaten, compromise or do whatever needs to be done to get his deals done -- For THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE.

Clinton did. As much as I hated, and still hate, that raping motherfucker... He was, and still is, the consummate politician.

Not only did Clinton get things done with a friendly Congress, when the American People woke up in 1994 and kicked dimocrap scum to the curb, it didn't slow him down one bit.

Like I said, as much as I despise that raping piece of shit, he got things done.

Bush got things done. Like him or hate him, he got things done. A LOT of things. I will say that when he lost Congress in 2006, he lost interest. Shame on him for that. I think he was tired and he just got tired of fighting the lies every day from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

Reagan got things done.... With an openly hostile Congress. Unbelievable things. Incredible things. Not just domestically but in Foreign Affairs. Greatest President of the 20th Century. No doubt about it.

Carter was a fucking imbecile. And still is

Nixon got things done. With an openly HATEFUL Congress, he still got things done.

For the Stuttering Clusterfuck to stand up there on Stage, behind a FUCKING TELEPROMPTER and make excuses for his own laziness, rigidity, refusal to compromise, and stupidity shows him to be exactly what everybody on the Right accuses him of being.

And worse.

What a piece of shit that guy is

Well its a good thing he isn't getting what he wants. I shudder to think where we would be if he were.

As for the GOP doing the job? What about Reid and all those House bills sitting on his desk??

Perhaps Barry Boy should have a talk with his Dem cohort about getting his fingers out of his ass and doing his job.

I agree. BO is a peice of shit all right.

^ lw ninnyhammering the rw ninnyhammers... for ninnyhammering.

:D

Barack won & Milquetoast lost. Time to roll up your sleeves and work for the country rw'ers. I thought you people prided yourselves on your work ethic. :dunno:

Barack won & Milquetoast lost. Time to roll up your sleeves and work for the country rw'ers. I thought you people prided yourselves on your work ethic. :dunno:

We do. And we're doing fine, thank you.

You can't stop us. But what you can do is lower the 'Middle Class' average income by 7.3% since the Stuttering Clusterfukk took office

Obama's Accelerating Downward Spiral For America - Forbes

Your problem is... You're too stupid to realize when someone is trying help you.

You're so stupid, you actually believe a lying fuck like barack HUSSEIN obama when he repeats lie after lie after lie.

He doesn't want you (or anybody else) to be independent, to bring home a good to excellent living, to make his own decisions, to raise a good family, to live according to how he wants to live..

He wants government at the center of EVERYTHING.

Don't you remember his 'Life Of Julia" campaign?

Don't you listen to his speeches?

He can't hurt me. He can't hurt most Republicans.

The people he's really hurting?

Idiots like you.

When you gotta let go of your House at a Fire Sale Price because the piece of fucking shit has KILLED Job Creation in this Country?

I might buy it. And sell it back to you in five years for twice what I paid for it.

By then, we should have a Republican POTUS.

If not, then I'll just continue with my Capital Conservation mode.

You?

You're a pathetic loser.

Now go stand in line for you gubmint check

The republicans in congress are working very hard at what they were sent to congress to do. They are supposed to so what ever the can to stop obama and if they can't, slow it down.

Somebody needs to tell our creepy assed cracka President to quit whining about everything and man up.

Michelle is more of a man than he is.

Divided government is a good thing. When either party, Democrats or Republicans are in completely in charge ( president and congress) government spending grows faster than when there is divided government.

Divided government is a good thing. When either party, Democrats or Republicans are in completely in charge ( president and congress) government spending grows faster than when there is divided government.

THat is beyond the ability of a Lefty to understand.

Forum List

Back