President to Repubs: Do your jobs

^ post up your resume smart guy :thup:

As to the OP- 38. Way to go Repubs. Named some post offices as well ;)

I have used this saying before and it still applies apparently- 'when in a crisis you cannot overcome, create another crisis'.....

the coming debt. ceiling fight...but wait; :eusa_think: I thought the deficit was going down, BUT we still need to raise the debt. ceiling to borrow...more?

:lol:

Good grief...
Chris Mathews is going on about Obama giving a speech today....
Didn't he give a speech yesterday....
Is this what we are going to be faced with for the rest of this guys term....

Speech after speech after speech....

What about governing....?

This is what this guy is all about...

All campaign mode all the time...

Repubs ARE doing their jobs, thats why our half "creepy assed cracka" President is pissed.

They are doing the jobs that the voters hired them to do. Papa Doc obama just thinks Congress works for him and are his employees.

The Left doesn't realize that we've gone into fuck you mode.

You folks can ride the polls, you can crow all you want.

Your side is going to have to eat what the ACA is bringing, its all yours.
History will tell that this half "creepy assed cracka" was the largest crook America ever elected.

The GOP has been in "fuck you mode" since they stated their goal was to make Obama a one term President.

this is true. They've been stonewalling for years now &, as good fortune would have it in 2014, the voters know it too. :eusa_drool:

Stonewalling what?

The GOP has been in "fuck you mode" since they stated their goal was to make Obama a one term President.

this is true. They've been stonewalling for years now &, as good fortune would have it in 2014, the voters know it too. :eusa_drool:

I hope the voters put sensible moderates in power in 2014!!! Pro-science, Pro-infrastructure and pro-American!!!! ;)

Fuck all the social liberals and conservatives!:eusa_hand:

Until a few things happen nothing will change.
1. Get rid of the politicians. Elect statesmen.
2. Term limits. 6 terms for House members. Two terms for Senators. Term limited House members must wait 3 terms before running for either a House or Senate seat.
3. NO pension for any Senator or House member having served LESS than 14 years in office.
3. 25% decrease in annual salary.
4. No former House member or Senator may be employed as a lobbyist. May enter the Capitol building any other US Government building for the purpose of acting in the capacity of a Lobbyist.
5. No House or Senate session will exceed 10 Days.
6. No House member or Senator shall be entitled to more than 1.5 days per month of paid time off. Missed votes count as THREE days of PTO....

Political office is SERVICE to the people.

That Obama just whines, whines, whines.

He thinks whining is the same thing as winning, but it's not spelled the same.

nothing about the financing of campaigns & promises of future employment? Thats where the cronyism is.

Wall Street-> Washington -> defense contractor -> think tank, wash & repeat.

Last edited:
We shouldn't complain.

There is total deadlock, and thank God for it. Nothing more dangerous than an activist Congress! Look at the 1930s and also the Lyndon Johnson "Great Society" misbegotten legislation that has caused so much trouble. It's always the Democrats that cause all the really bad trouble.

Obama is completely impotent and that is good for the country. When Congress can't act, the people benefit.

It's true that the GOP controlled Congress has an approval rating like cockroaches for a reason. Granted, the Democrats aren't any better, but they have yet to ask for Boehner's birth certificate.

Being a natural born citizen isn't a requirement to run for Congress, so why would they?

If this had been a GOP President, these alleged phoney scandals would be pasted over every newspaper for the next two years.

Mr. President, you sir, are a liar.

If this shit had been going on under W. the main stream media would have been camped on the White House lawn with lit torches and pitchforks DEMANDING he come out and talk to them!!!

The combination of scandal after scandal coupled with his complete ignorance of economics will have his eight year term referred to as the "lost years". Eight years of finger pointing and stonewalling.

President to Repubs: Do your jobs

Because President Obama sure can't do his job. Unless he thinks his job is to identify himself with the Martin/Zimmerman outcome.

First President Obama said Trayvon could have been his son. ( President Obama has no sons)

Now that the case is over and decided, President Obama jumps on that media frenzy wagon and says Trayvon could have been him.

:eusa_whistle:

Well, this pot stirring will keep people off of his abysmal record.

Thirty-three percent (33%) rate the way the Obama administration has responded to the George Zimmerman verdict as good or excellent. Slightly more (38%) view the administration’s response as poor.

33% Rate Obama Administration’s Response to Zimmerman Verdict As Good or Excellent & 38% Rate it as Poor

President Obama's responses to this event have been unpresidential and divisive.

If this administration had had it's eye on the ball and been doing their jobs there would be no scandals. By the way Mr President the election is over you are on your second and last term so running around the country giving campaign style speeches is no longer part of your job leading and governing the country is so please feel free to start doing so.

NEWSFLASH!!! :eusa_shhh: There never were any scandals. Glad to help.

Newsflash When your consulate is attacked your ambassador and three others killed and the administration tries to mislead the nation by claiming said attack was the result of a spontaneous protest over a video that got out of control that is a scandal When the I.R.S targets people and groups based on their political ideology that is a scandal when the President and the I.R.S. admit this happens that confirms as if confirmation was need it's a scandal when neither the DOJ or F.B.I. is doing any serious investigating into the I.R.S. scandal that is a scandal when the DOJ starts investigating reporters for no legitimate reason that is a scandal. Last but certainly not least if these scandals were going on under a Republican President I have little doubt you would be one of the first ones calling them scandals welcome to the world of reality.

Bingo. Its only a scandal for all the Dem Obamabots when a Rep does it.

As for Barry Boy I doubt he really give a shit about anything. He's gonna ride his second term as a lame duck and blame Bush, yes Bush who's been out of office for five years, and the GOP. The question is will others buy his bs??

Ummmm...............

I've decided that we should give Obama a Worth while Award. I'm so Impressed with his Leadership and changes that he is MY HERO.......

I therefore offer OBAMA THE KEY TO DETROIT.

THANK YOU SIR. YOU ARE THE MAN. Here's your key.

Forum List

Back