President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

President Trump will be live speaking in Sarasota this evening. Already there is a massive crowd of patriots ready to Save America! Please post the live stream of the rally.

another trump living rent free in liberals' heads thread, eh?

images-2.jpeg

No I'm in AZ watching the audit that's about to turn the state to Trump.....

And how will they do that? The electoral college already voted. The votes were already counted and certified. The results were already counted and the winner declared, and inaugurated.
If the number of disqualified ballots give the win to Trump the state must change it declaration....and the state will go to Trump....

Rambunctious LOL! Are you in Arkansas or Mississippi drowning in Covid? Idiots for Trump.
Lol..If you really believe that you are insane.
You don't hear anything about the audit on the Trump hating MSM....so what does that tell you?....
The so-called audit is a farce. It is a kangaroo audit all for the benefit of the Trumpist sheep to keep them angry and distracted.

Rambunctious LOL! Are you in Arkansas or Mississippi drowning in Covid? Idiots for Trump.
You don't hear anything about the audit on the Trump hating MSM....so what does that tell you?....
The so-called audit is a farce. It is a kangaroo audit all for the benefit of the Trumpist sheep to keep them angry. The angrier they are the more they will donate.
No sir its absolutely legit and the auditing outfit is the same one the Dems have used a multitude of times....you just never heard about it....thanks again CNN.....LOL

The so-called audit is a farce. It is a kangaroo audit all for the benefit of the Trumpist sheep to keep them angry. The angrier they are the more they will donate.
No sir its absolutely legit and the auditing outfit is the same one the Dems have used a multitude of times....you just never heard about it....thanks CNN.....LOL
no one has ever used cyber ninjas for an audit. and after this farce, no one will try again.

No sir its absolutely legit and the auditing outfit is the same one the Dems have used a multitude of times....you just never heard about it....thanks CNN.....LOL
no one has ever used cyber ninjas for an audit. and after this farce, no one will try again.
This very auditing firm was used several times by democrats....
Damn you libs are way under informed....

The so-called audit is a farce. It is a kangaroo audit all for the benefit of the Trumpist sheep to keep them angry and distracted.

Funny,you didnt say that about the russian collusion farce that cost tax payers millions.

citation needed, fucktard.

If the number of disqualified ballots give the win to Trump the state must change it declaration....and the state will go to Trump....
Actually the "safe harbor" 3 U.S. Code § 5 - Determination of controversy as to ...
says that congress has to accept the electors from December.
Any declarations a state makes after that can't change what congress accepted on January 6th.

citation needed, fucktard.
Look it up.....learn something and turn off CNN....

Forum List

Back