President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

Rambunctious LOL! Are you in Arkansas or Mississippi drowning in Covid? Idiots for Trump.
No I'm in AZ watching the audit that's about to turn the state to Trump.....
Lol..If you really believe that you are insane.
You don't hear anything about the audit on the Trump hating MSM....so what does that tell you?....
The so-called audit is a farce. It is a kangaroo audit all for the benefit of the Trumpist sheep to keep them angry and distracted.

Funny,you didnt say that about the russian collusion farce that cost tax payers millions.
The Mueller Investigation resulted 34 indictments and 8 guilty pleas.

Hiw many indictments and convictions have come from Trump’s election fraud lie? How many states have found voter fraud?

Oh, I know:
View attachment 508453
well, at least rudy fuckhead got suspended from playing a lawyer.
He lied to the court and now must pay for it. Rudy was especially stupid as he did it apparently without collecting a dime from Trump. What a moron.
Rudy did nothing wrong...his license revocation is being criticized by attorneys all over the nation....its nothing more than a slap in Trump's and his voters face....better watch out for the swing back....
Rudy threw away his law license, his reputation and his dignity for Trump. As I said, what a moron.

Rambunctious LOL! Are you in Arkansas or Mississippi drowning in Covid? Idiots for Trump.
You don't hear anything about the audit on the Trump hating MSM....so what does that tell you?....
The so-called audit is a farce. It is a kangaroo audit all for the benefit of the Trumpist sheep to keep them angry and distracted.

Funny,you didnt say that about the russian collusion farce that cost tax payers millions.

Hiw many indictments and convictions have come from Trump’s election fraud lie? How many states have found voter fraud?

Oh, I know:
View attachment 508453
He lied to the court and now must pay for it.
You must mean like how Hillary was made to pay for her repeated crimes, lies and obfuscation to the federal government?
How many times has Hillary been indicted?

BULLDOG We in FLORIDA LOVE TRUMP----the REAL PRESIDENT!!!! Don't think for a moment that Florida wouldn't back Trump over the pedophile and bribe taking Bidens.
Sure you do. That's why his neighbors are still trying to get him kicked out of Mar-a-ripoff.
The fascistic libs in West Palm Beach tried to get Rush kicked out of Palm beach for decades...didn't work...you tards are stoooooooopid.....

They want to hear the classics no matter how out of date they may be.
Like how illegals are streaming across the southern border? Fuck off, shill.
What a moron you are. LOL. Your post is, as usual, totally incoherent.
You think it totally "incoherent" to mention the millions of illegal, undocumented dirt-bags flooding into our country illegally? Does that short out your delicate snowflake bubble reality needed so you can keep telling yourself that everything Dems do is simply unquestionably uncategorically GREAT?

Oh, I know:
View attachment 508453
He lied to the court and now must pay for it. Rudy was especially stupid as he did it apparently without collecting a dime from Trump. What a moron.
Rudy did nothing wrong...his license revocation is being criticized by attorneys all over the nation....its nothing more than a slap in Trump's and his voters face....better watch out for the swing back....
Rudy threw away his law license, his reputation and his dignity for Trump. As I said, what a moron.
Rudy will come out of this vindicated, smelling like a rose, proven right and looking better than ever!

The so-called audit is a farce. It is a kangaroo audit all for the benefit of the Trumpist sheep to keep them angry. The angrier they are the more they will donate.
No sir its absolutely legit and the auditing outfit is the same one the Dems have used a multitude of times....you just never heard about it....thanks CNN.....LOL
no one has ever used cyber ninjas for an audit. and after this farce, no one will try again.
This very auditing firm was used several times by democrats....
Damn you libs are way under informed....
Do you ever add up just how many lies you tell in a day's time?

The so-called audit is a farce. It is a kangaroo audit all for the benefit of the Trumpist sheep to keep them angry. The angrier they are the more they will donate.
No sir its absolutely legit and the auditing outfit is the same one the Dems have used a multitude of times....you just never heard about it....thanks CNN.....LOL
no one has ever used cyber ninjas for an audit. and after this farce, no one will try again.
not fair.

not enough fingers and toes.

Law licenses in New York are controlled by the states highest court.

Their decision to suspend Giuliani's license in preparation for revoking it has no higher court to appeal it to.

If you think I lie you should be able to add them up and list them all....I'll wait....

BULLDOG We in FLORIDA LOVE TRUMP----the REAL PRESIDENT!!!! Don't think for a moment that Florida wouldn't back Trump over the pedophile and bribe taking Bidens.
Sure you do. That's why his neighbors are still trying to get him kicked out of Mar-a-ripoff.
The fascistic libs in West Palm Beach tried to get Rush kicked out of Palm beach for decades...didn't work...you tards are stoooooooopid.....
And you want to use that as proof that Florida loves him? Really?

Oh, I know:
View attachment 508453
He lied to the court and now must pay for it.
You must mean like how Hillary was made to pay for her repeated crimes, lies and obfuscation to the federal government?
How many times has Hillary been indicted?
THAT'S THE POINT, ASSHOLE. Justice and law are broken in the USA. With the Dems in charge, slowly, all the criminals are being let out in the street running things as the good, wholesome, honest people are being vilified. AND YOU OWN IT. Hope you can pay the price when the bill comes due!

Oh, I know:
View attachment 508453
Rudy will come out of this vindicated, smelling like a rose, proven right and looking better than ever!
even better than that one time where oil leaked out of his robot head standing between a dildo shop and another great enterprise?

INCONCEIVABLE

If you think I lie you should be able to add them up and list them all....I'll wait....
I was just curious. You're goofy crap just isn't worth the effort.

Oh, I know:
View attachment 508453
Rudy reeks and it ain’t because he smells like a rose. As far as looking better, he can should ask Matt Gaetz’s make up artist for some pointers.

Massive crowd for Trump. Democrat’s worst nightmare. Will Dem’s storm troopers (Antifa and BLM) try to disrupt?

Forum List

Back