President Trump fires Dastardly Dan Coats, appoints John Ratcliffe as head of National Intelligence!

Another Swamp critter selected by Trump. Can't drain the swamp replacing one swamp dweller for another.

Nice pick.. but I like his leadership

Last edited:
Another Swamp critter selected by Trump. Can't drain the swamp replacing one swamp dweller for another.

Donald-Trump-Derangement-Syndome-James-Woods-Tweet-Sinfully-Delicious.jpg

i like Ratcliff , he is a smart guy .

He is, and I think he could best serve the country in congress. I hope he declines.

he has accepted!

That's a shame. Maybe he can clean the politicos form the intel agencies.

He is a politico, so he would have to clean himself from them as well!

Why, because he asked Mueller a very legitimate question. Mueller not only violated DOJ policy, but the very foundation of our legal system and then tried to excuse his unprofessionalism. Of course Muellers performance during the hearing proves he was nothing but a beard for the politicos that were supposedly running an impartial investigation. The stupid SOB claimed not to know who Glenn Simpson was, even though he was a central figure in the start of the hoax.

i like Ratcliff , he is a smart guy .

He is, and I think he could best serve the country in congress. I hope he declines.

he has accepted!

That's a shame. Maybe he can clean the politicos form the intel agencies.

He is a politico, so he would have to clean himself from them as well!

Why, because he asked Mueller a very legitimate question. Mueller not only violated DOJ policy, but the very foundation of our legal system and then tried to excuse his unprofessionalism. Of course Muellers performance during the hearing proves he was nothing but a beard for the politicos that were supposedly running an impartial investigation. The stupid SOB claimed not to know who Glenn Simpson was, even though he was a central figure in the start of the hoax.

Because he has been a part of the system for 15 years, he is every bit the swamp dweller that you people normally hate. He has never had a job that was not government related or tied to the government.

Forum List

Back