President Trump fires Dastardly Dan Coats, appoints John Ratcliffe as head of National Intelligence!

Looks like its TRUMPS Choice and I trust the TRUMP , heck . I voted for the TRUMP because I trust him GGator .

877/
He is, and I think he could best serve the country in congress. I hope he declines.

he has accepted!

That's a shame. Maybe he can clean the politicos form the intel agencies.

He is a politico, so he would have to clean himself from them as well!

Why, because he asked Mueller a very legitimate question. Mueller not only violated DOJ policy, but the very foundation of our legal system and then tried to excuse his unprofessionalism. Of course Muellers performance during the hearing proves he was nothing but a beard for the politicos that were supposedly running an impartial investigation. The stupid SOB claimed not to know who Glenn Simpson was, even though he was a central figure in the start of the hoax.

Because he has been a part of the system for 15 years, he is every bit the swamp dweller that you people normally hate. He has never had a job that was not government related or tied to the government.

You might want to check your facts, he's a board certified trial lawyer, taught law and was a partner in John Ashcrofts law firm. Typical of you, not checking the facts before engaging your mouth. LMAO

Another Swamp critter selected by Trump. Can't drain the swamp replacing one swamp dweller for another.
Lol
When are you going to realize the swamp is made up of civilian federal employees accountable to nobody you silly little fucker

Please my little statist, you Trump worshipers have put people like Mattis as part of the swamp. Do try and keep up.

877/
he has accepted!

Why, because he asked Mueller a very legitimate question. Mueller not only violated DOJ policy, but the very foundation of our legal system and then tried to excuse his unprofessionalism. Of course Muellers performance during the hearing proves he was nothing but a beard for the politicos that were supposedly running an impartial investigation. The stupid SOB claimed not to know who Glenn Simpson was, even though he was a central figure in the start of the hoax.

Because he has been a part of the system for 15 years, he is every bit the swamp dweller that you people normally hate. He has never had a job that was not government related or tied to the government.

You might want to check your facts, he's a board certified trial lawyer, taught law and was a partner in John Ashcrofts law firm. Typical of you, not checking the facts before engaging your mouth. LMAO

Yes, he taught law at Universities that get Fed Money.

John Ashcrfot's law firm is up to its ears in in the government. They got more than 2 million from the Qatari government for 3 months of work.

If this guy had a D by his name vice an R you would hate him an call him a government leech.

Another Swamp critter selected by Trump. Can't drain the swamp replacing one swamp dweller for another.
Lol
When are you going to realize the swamp is made up of civilian federal employees accountable to nobody you silly little fucker

Please my little statist, you Trump worshipers have put people like Mattis as part of the swamp. Do try and keep up.
Lol
You got to quit relying on the deep state... You are very gullible

877/

John Ashcrfot's law firm is up to its ears in in the government. They got more than 2 million from the Qatari government for 3 months of work.

If this guy had a D by his name vice an R you would hate him an call him a government leech.

Poor thing, you got caught lying, now you move into CYA mode through equivocation. LMAO Carry on commie.

I can't believe Coats is still in the Trump administration. I thought he was gone years ago. Certainly should have been.

Lol

Lol

this from the statist! Too damn funny

877/

Poor thing, you got caught lying, now you move into CYA mode through equivocation. LMAO Carry on commie.

I did not lie at all, you just have really shitty reading comprehension.

Lol

Lol

Lol
Says a statist

Lol

Lol

Lol
Says a statist

now all you can do is copy me.

how sad for you.

your surrender is noted

Lol

Lol

Lol
Says a statist

now all you can do is copy me.

how sad for you.

your surrender is noted
reinhold-niebuhr-theologian-quote-evil-is-not-to-be-traced-back-to.jpg

“Nothing that is worth doing can be achieved in our lifetime; therefore we must be saved by hope.

Nothing which is true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history; therefore we must be saved by faith.

Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone; therefore we must be saved by love.

“Nothing that is worth doing can be achieved in our lifetime; therefore we must be saved by hope.

Nothing which is true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history; therefore we must be saved by faith.

Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone; therefore we must be saved by love.

# Fly Coats Fly #

Q says :2up:

Oh yeah!

he was deep state scum after all!

Forum List

Back