President Trump fires Dastardly Dan Coats, appoints John Ratcliffe as head of National Intelligence!

Good news. Apparently Coates was blocking the investigation into the Deep State. Now that he's gone, Barr can get down to business and send Comey, Mueller, and Obama to prison.

877/
That's a shame. Maybe he can clean the politicos form the intel agencies.

He is a politico, so he would have to clean himself from them as well!

Why, because he asked Mueller a very legitimate question. Mueller not only violated DOJ policy, but the very foundation of our legal system and then tried to excuse his unprofessionalism. Of course Muellers performance during the hearing proves he was nothing but a beard for the politicos that were supposedly running an impartial investigation. The stupid SOB claimed not to know who Glenn Simpson was, even though he was a central figure in the start of the hoax.

Because he has been a part of the system for 15 years, he is every bit the swamp dweller that you people normally hate. He has never had a job that was not government related or tied to the government.

You might want to check your facts, he's a board certified trial lawyer, taught law and was a partner in John Ashcrofts law firm. Typical of you, not checking the facts before engaging your mouth. LMAO

Yes, he taught law at Universities that get Fed Money.

John Ashcrfot's law firm is up to its ears in in the government. They got more than 2 million from the Qatari government for 3 months of work.

If this guy had a D by his name vice an R you would hate him an call him a government leech.
Show me a university that isn’t funded by Wall Street; the same Wall Street that contributes to Congress critters.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

vemMEkk.jpg

Ratcliffe is an excellent choice! He's anti-Deep State and will clean house at the DNI. Now Trump needs to get rid of Wray.

He is, and I think he could best serve the country in congress. I hope he declines.

he has accepted!

Why, because he asked Mueller a very legitimate question. Mueller not only violated DOJ policy, but the very foundation of our legal system and then tried to excuse his unprofessionalism. Of course Muellers performance during the hearing proves he was nothing but a beard for the politicos that were supposedly running an impartial investigation. The stupid SOB claimed not to know who Glenn Simpson was, even though he was a central figure in the start of the hoax.

Because he has been a part of the system for 15 years, he is every bit the swamp dweller that you people normally hate. He has never had a job that was not government related or tied to the government.
They may feel that way but do you?

What makes you think he is a swamp dweller?

he has accepted!

They may feel that way but do you?

What makes you think he is a swamp dweller?

He went from being a part-time law professor to working for the DOJ under Bush II. Left that and joined up with John Ashcroft, a life long swamp dweller, in a law firm that is specialized in lobbying and government contracting.

Then he went to work for Romney, then he became a member of the House. He is every bit as much part of the establishment as all those that the Trumpians rail against on here daily. They only like him because Trump choose him, once Trump is done with him and he is no longer DNI, they will be the ones calling him a deep stater just like they do with everyone that leaves Trump's Admin

877/

You might want to check your facts, he's a board certified trial lawyer, taught law and was a partner in John Ashcrofts law firm. Typical of you, not checking the facts before engaging your mouth. LMAO

John Ashcrfot's law firm is up to its ears in in the government. They got more than 2 million from the Qatari government for 3 months of work.

If this guy had a D by his name vice an R you would hate him an call him a government leech.
Show me a university that isn’t funded by Wall Street; the same Wall Street that contributes to Congress critters.

Thanks for proving my point!

877/

And that’s the way of the world.

877/

Which is why I laugh at the draining the swamp bullshit. The few political outsiders Trump had, all of which are gone now, all had ties to Wall Street

877/You might want to check your facts, he's a board certified trial lawyer, taught law and was a partner in John Ashcrofts law firm. Typical of you, not checking the facts before engaging your mouth. LMAO

Which is why I laugh at the draining the swamp bullshit. The few political outsiders Trump had, all of which are gone now, all had ties to Wall Street
Yep; it’s impossible to gather a group of people who are not self-interested.

You say that like being self-interested is a bad thing

You say that like being self-interested is a bad thing
When it affects other people, it’s a bad thing.
But not if you’re a Libertarian.

Forum List

Back