President Trump: "I'm glad that everyone is seeing the light on what I've been saying -- that the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged and stolen....

What you witnessed is something that has happened in every election for more than a decade. Historically, democrats are more likely to vote by mail or absentee than Republicans. In every election, for more than a decade, Republicans often demonstrated a lead early in the evening since in person votes were tabulated first.

Trump knew this. His advisors had clearly explained this to him. And, stunningly, he chose to exasperate the problem by discouraging his supporters from voting my mail or absentee. Why would he do that? What would any candidate discourage their supporters from voting in the most convenient manner possible, or in any manner for that matter?

Trump knew he was going to lose. His approval rating was lower than Carter's, and no president in the history of this country has ever been re-elected when their approval numbers were that low. And when the numbers started coming in, Trump knew he lost.

The whole "stop the steal" was a premediated, clearly planned, attempt at subverting the will of the American people. That was why Trump discouraged his supporters from voting by mail or absentee, discouraged them from voting early. He wanted those numbers that came in late to be as tilted toward BIden as they could be to support his coup.

You, and others, that support this farce, are uneducated, uninformed idiots that should never even have the ability to vote in the first place. Voting is not a "right", it is a responsibility and should be treated accordingly. Your position here clearly indicates that you are not a responsible voter.

I agree Mr. President. I watched the steal in real time on election night. Yes, people are waking up. People are waking up we have an installed Usurper in the oval office.

Laughing.....as elegantly demonstrated by the Big Lies perfect record of failure in court.

Oh jeez! Your sources are the BBC, Guardian, and USA Today.......all anti-Trump. No thanks. That propaganda doesn't need to be posted.

LOLOL

Coming from the rightard whose source ... was Trump.

face-palm-gif.278959

Amazingly the late McGarrett (aka Macho Maga Boy) won't tell us how the GOP picked up seats in the same election while the democrats were supposedly stealing it.

1690350775419.png

Forum List

Back