President TRUMP on FOX News tonight, Tucker Carlson

This is interesting since there are emails Tucker (allegedly) made years ago (not sure which year) in which he was harshly critical of Trump

But anyhow, I hope y'all watch TRUMP tonight

next president of the US, hopefully. I hear he leads in the polls over DeSantis

:)

I thought it was a pretty good interview. I especially like the part when he said how leftists are worried about what global warming may do in 100 years from now instead of what a nuclear fallout would do to the environment today. So true.

This is interesting since there are emails Tucker (allegedly) made years ago (not sure which year) in which he was harshly critical of Trump

But anyhow, I hope y'all watch TRUMP tonight

next president of the US, hopefully. I hear he leads in the polls over DeSantis

:)
He's FORMER President Trump.

I thought it was a pretty good interview. I especially like the part when he said how leftists are worried about what global warming may do in 100 years from now instead of what a nuclear fallout would do to the environment today. So true.

Trump warns biggest threat is 'nuclear warming'​

1681298638071.png
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch

9 hours ago — Former President Donald Trump sits down with Tucker Carlson to discuss foreign policy ... Trump warns biggest threat is 'nuclear warming'.

Sure..........."Nuclear warming"?

WTF is that?

one of the best comments is when they were talking about what the biggest danger is to the US... whether it was China or Russia or...

And Trump said what most Americans say/think/believe

No, the biggest danger is from WITHIN

(btw the Catholic Church knows ALL about that... being destroyed from within... the real Catholics, that is. What happened to the US happened to the Church in 1958)

one of the best comments is when they were talking about what the biggest danger is to the US... whether it was China or Russia or...

And Trump said what most Americans say/think/believe

No, the biggest danger is from WITHIN

(btw the Catholic Church knows ALL about that... being destroyed from within... the real Catholics, that is. What happened to the US happened to the Church in 1958)
Trump was right.

2000.jpeg

Forum List

Back