President Trump on HANNITY Tonight

Lol..Trump is slithering over to his safe space.

Here is a preview of Trump’s appearance with Hannity:
1601597742729.gif

Last edited:
Trump faces the media almost daily and stands for tough questions swatting them back as fast as they are thrown....Biden hides and gets questions like......What do you think about Trump being a racist?.....if anyone is slithering its Finger raper Joe...he never tells the people what he will or would do differently.....because he can't...if he did he would be behind by 30 points......

View attachment 395801
Have you ever watched Trump on Hannity...or are you too sensitive?
I have, which is why I posted the perfect gif. Trump will be wailing and crying about the unfairness of it all.
Have you watched all of Biden's interviews and speeches?
Yes I have. I am watching Hannity now.

View attachment 395801
I have, which is why I posted the perfect gif. Trump will be wailing and crying about the unfairness of it all.
Excellent!
I will now ask you a quesion concerning Biden's first interview with Mike Wallace, which was about a month ago.
Mike Wallace asked Biden point blank if he could get the economy back on track and put a major dent in racism.
What was Biden's answer?

I am not trying to trip you up; I just want to know if you actually listen in an objective manner or you're too invested in Biden to hear what he actually says.

View attachment 395801
Excellent!
I will now ask you a quesion concerning Biden's first interview with Mike Wallace, which was about a month ago.
Mike Wallace asked Biden point blank if he could get the economy back on track and put a major dent in racism.
What was Biden's answer?

I am not trying to trip you up; I just want to know if you actually listen in an objective manner or you're too invested in Biden to hear what he actually says.
I said I watched them. Not memorized them.

View attachment 395801
Excellent!
What was Biden's answer?

I said I watched them. Not memorized them.
Thank you for your honesty.
Now I will show you how your response reveals your emotional investment.

Biden was quite pointed about the fact that both an economy and racism take about 30 years to correct.
He admitted that even if he was a 2 term President he could not improve the economy or racism in out culture in a significant manner.

During the Trump/Biden Debate, Biden stated quite strongly that he and Obama improved the economy to the point where the overwhelming percentage of Blacks are doing very well financially and live in the suburbs.

Which of Biden's statements are true?
Did the overwhelming percentage of Blacks get high paying White Collar careers and move to the suburbs in a mere 2 terms?
Or is Biden making stuff up as he goes along?

You needn't answer because there's no excuse for you not to remember Biden's statements.

View attachment 395801
Projection, show me the toughest question from the media for Joe Biden? and if you can show me 5 tough questions in one Q and A I will be very very impressed.

Well playing devils advocate here, the problem lies in what is defined as a "tough" question.

Forum List

Back