President Trump picks up Marine's hat after it blows off due to wind

RWNJs are desperate to find something good to say about Agent Orange.

Keep looking chumps.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

We've had no problem finding good things to say about him.

That you disagree on ALL of them doesn't change that.

THis is a nice, heartwarming little story, that gives some insight into the kind of man the President is.

That you can't even let this little thing pass unchallenged says more about YOU.

Let me tell you how you know you got a fucked up president....when a small insignificant gesture such as this, is headlined on Fox.....cause nothing else this moron does shows any type of kindness, nothing!!

I wore a Dixie cup, the military never calls things what they are.
Arent their headgear designed to hold water?

I know when I was in the steel pot came off and held water. I had hundreds of 'pot baths' when I was in the field.

Calling it a Dixie cup makes sense in that context, though a lid for a Jarhead makes more sense to me. :p

Dixie cups are worn by sailors, not Marines.

That black Marine should tape some velcro onto the inside rim of his hat.

The hat wound never blow off, although he will lose some hair every time he pulls it off his head. .... :cool:

From my 2nd viewing of this I read into it that Trump respected the black guy but disrespected the white guy. (I'm just taking a jab at those that made a big deal out of Obama forgetting to salute.)

Trump picked up a Grunt's cover and gave it back which is a nice gesture. Obama would have stolen it.

The military officer with Trump also picked up the hat yet he's not a class act like the hippy in chief..

What an embarrassing situation for the enlisted Marine. The President of the United States and Military Officer rush to save his hat. That Marine will get a new nickname given by his peers that he has to live with for the rest of his life, the horror.

Keep looking chumps.

Keep looking chumps.

It's more like left wing nut jobs are desperate to find something bad to say about our president of the United States. The patriotic American public is impressed with our president and have no problem finding good things to say about him. His reelection will be a cinch!

Forum List

Back