President Trump responds to Twitter account ban in tweet storm from @POTUS account

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Seems he may be looking to build his own platform, which is going to be hell for the RINO GOP and his opponents. It will also put them in a tough spot where they cannot just keep section 230 or he is protected, and, if they get rid of it, twitter/facebook and others are exposed.

trumptweets.jpg

Seems he may be looking to build his own platform, which is going to be hell for the RINO GOP and his opponents. It will also put them in a tough spot where they cannot just keep section 230 or he is protected, and, if they get rid of it, twitter/facebook and others are exposed.

View attachment 439833
Dude is still conning his gullible followers.

All of the little lefties who never got invited to the cool kids lunch table or parties in high school think they got revenge....all the while supporting a communist takeover. News flash Chad is still going to fuck whatever Chad wants to fuck, and when Suzy complains to you that Chad raped her and Suzy won't have sex with you...she will be right back over at Chad's house.

Twitter will lose billions as 80 million T supporters delete their accounts
I'm actually going to get a twitter account now.

You'd fit right in as it will soon be only lefties left at that shithole.
Thats cool with me. There is no use talking to idiot rightwingers.

Then why don't you take your dumb black ass and leave and don't let the door hit cha where the Lord split cha? Go tweet to your black ass's content. You'll make a good idiot for them to listen to, they're all as dumb as you.

Twitter will lose billions as 80 million T supporters delete their accounts
I'm actually going to get a twitter account now.

You'd fit right in as it will soon be only lefties left at that shithole.
Thats cool with me. There is no use talking to idiot rightwingers.

Then why don't you take your dumb black ass and leave and don't let the door hit cha where the Lord split cha?
I don't have to leave. There are no idiot rightwingers I talk to where I live.

View attachment 439833
They have yet to play by the same set of rules so if be aiming for that.

View attachment 439833
They deleted it almost immediately.

Then they closed his champaign account when he tried to use it.

Forum List

Back