President Trump responds to Twitter account ban in tweet storm from @POTUS account

All of the little lefties who never got invited to the cool kids lunch table or parties in high school think they got revenge....all the while supporting a communist takeover. News flash Chad is still going to fuck whatever Chad wants to fuck, and when Suzy complains to you that Chad raped her and Suzy won't have sex with you...she will be right back over at Chad's house.
That is some crazy shit right there.

What are you on?

Seems he may be looking to build his own platform, which is going to be hell for the RINO GOP and his opponents. It will also put them in a tough spot where they cannot just keep section 230 or he is protected, and, if they get rid of it, twitter/facebook and others are exposed.

View attachment 439833

That's the beautiful thing about America......he can! Let him and the white supremacists and QAnon dipshits stew together in Trump version of twitter.

Dems are the masters of Stalinism

And what is 'stalinism' exactly?

As when it comes to twittter, we're the one's arguing that Twitter can set their own TOS.
Called mass censorship that was very effective in the USSR and demonizing anyone that disagrees
You’re a “little Trotsky “

Trump can say whatever he wants. Just not necessarily using someone else's private property.

Seems he may be looking to build his own platform, which is going to be hell for the RINO GOP and his opponents. It will also put them in a tough spot where they cannot just keep section 230 or he is protected, and, if they get rid of it, twitter/facebook and others are exposed.

View attachment 439833

That's the beautiful thing about America......he can! Let him and the white supremacists and QAnon dipshits stew together in Trump version of twitter.
“ white S” lol
You mean the good white Christians who made America into something great , you old vermin you

As when it comes to twittter, we're the one's arguing that Twitter can set their own TOS.
Called mass censorship that was very effective in the USSR and demonizing anyone that disagrees

Trump can say whatever he wants. Just not necessarily using someone else's private property.

Twitter qualifies as a “ public utility “ , you old 1960s Commie

Twitter qualifies as a “ public utility “ , you old 1960s Commie

Says who?

And you're literally calling for Twitter to be owned collectively by the people..........while we're arguing for private property rights.

But we're the 'stalinists'? I don't think that words means what you think it means.

View attachment 439833
"Will have a big announcement soon" is Trumpeze for "I know I'm lying, and you know I'm lying, now send me money"

View attachment 439833

If the Whites are supreme why should non whites rule? Should sub human degenerates rule? Have you lived in a non white ruled country? Why does the vast majority of hopeful non whites who want to move to white countries?

View attachment 439833

If the Whites are supreme why should non whites rule? Should sub human degenerates rule? Have you lived in a non white ruled country? Why does the vast majority of hopeful non whites who want to move to white countries?
Who said the 'whites are supreme', Stormfront?

I'm getting the impression you're right in the Trump demo.

Twitter will lose billions as 80 million T supporters delete their accounts
Ten of my daughter in laws friends have already deleted twitter and facebook accounts.

Trump has the money to build his own platform and provide the service for Americans. Incidentally making him a ton more of money.

Then why is he fighting to stay on Twitter?

There's something you're missing.

View attachment 439833
Trump has a bullhorn of a press crew. He has the media and his own WH press people at his full disposal to broadcast, but without Twitter he is lost.

Were the riots this past summer mostly peaceful protests? The media certainly said so. :thup: So when the right protests it becomes an insurrection?

Dimmer girls, I say this with love. GFYS. :D

Forum List

Back