President Trump responds to Twitter account ban in tweet storm from @POTUS account

Twitter will lose billions as 80 million T supporters delete their accounts
I'm actually going to get a twitter account now.

I got rid of mine a few years back, it is a lot of stupid drama that sucks the life out of people. Your time has to be more valuable than that. I wished they had banned Trump in 2015, I don’t think we’d be in the mess we are in today had they done it back then.

Twitter got a lot of publicity, following and advertising revenue off Trump and is just as guilty as he was for the events, as they allowed it on there. Now, when it is beneficial for them to droop him now they do, only after the damage was done.

Ten of my daughter in laws friends have already deleted twitter and facebook accounts.

Trump has the money to build his own platform and provide the service for Americans. Incidentally making him a ton more of money.

Then why is he fighting to stay on Twitter?

There's something you're missing.
Twitter us already there. No delsy. But if he has his own platform it will make zuckerberg level money.

Seems he may be looking to build his own platform, which is going to be hell for the RINO GOP and his opponents. It will also put them in a tough spot where they cannot just keep section 230 or he is protected, and, if they get rid of it, twitter/facebook and others are exposed.

View attachment 439833

That's the beautiful thing about America......he can! Let him and the white supremacists and QAnon dipshits stew together in Trump version of twitter.
If the Whites are supreme why should non whites rule? Should sub human degenerates rule? Have you lived in a non white ruled country? Why does the vast majority of hopeful non whites who want to move to white countries?
Who said the 'whites are supreme', Stormfront?

I'm getting the impression you're right in the Trump demo.
Everyone all day long constantly. Like I said if White Supremacy is real then why not should the people submit to the supreme people? Why should people follow mongrols, subhumans, and people so easily conquered?

Ten of my daughter in laws friends have already deleted twitter and facebook accounts.

Trump has the money to build his own platform and provide the service for Americans. Incidentally making him a ton more of money.

Twitter us already there. No delsy. But if he has his own platform it will make zuckerberg level money.

Then why isn't he?

If the money is there for the taking, why hasn't he done exactly that?

There's a piece you're not seeing.

Seems he may be looking to build his own platform, which is going to be hell for the RINO GOP and his opponents. It will also put them in a tough spot where they cannot just keep section 230 or he is protected, and, if they get rid of it, twitter/facebook and others are exposed.

View attachment 439833

That's the beautiful thing about America......he can! Let him and the white supremacists and QAnon dipshits stew together in Trump version of twitter.
If the Whites are supreme why should non whites rule? Should sub human degenerates rule? Have you lived in a non white ruled country? Why does the vast majority of hopeful non whites who want to move to white countries?
Who said the 'whites are supreme', Stormfront?

I'm getting the impression you're right in the Trump demo.
Everyone all day long constantly. Like I said if White Supremacy is real then why not should the people submit to the supreme people? Why should people follow mongrols, subhumans, and people so easily conquered?

I'm part of everyone. And I've never said that.

So clearly your theory needs a little work.

I'm actually going to get a twitter account now.

I got rid of mine a few years back, it is a lot of stupid drama that sucks the life out of people. Your time has to be more valuable than that. I wished they had banned Trump in 2015, I don’t think we’d be in the mess we are in today had they done it back then.

Twitter got a lot of publicity, following and advertising revenue off Trump and is just as guilty as he was for the events, as they allowed it on there. Now, when it is beneficial for them to droop him now they do, only after the damage was done.
Malarkey. They could have made a lot more by not censoring his tweets during the election season. He continued to violate their TOS...and got run.

... why not should the people submit to the supreme people? Why should people follow mongrols, subhumans, and people so easily conquered?

Wondering why no one ever listens to you, boy?

Then why isn't he?

Did you read the Twitter. He is putting together his own platform. He is doing exactly that.

Then why isn't he?

Did you read the Twitter. He is putting together his own platform. He is doing exactly that.

Oh, that he's going to try, I have no doubt. What I'm asking is.....why hasn't he? If there's 'Zuckerberg Money' (at least an order of magnitude more than Trump has now), why didn't he?

There's a piece you're missing. Its clearly not that simple.

Then why isn't he?

Oh, that he's going to try, I have no doubt. What I'm asking is.....why hasn't he? If there's 'Zuckerberg Money' (at least an order of magnitude more than Trump has now), why didn't he?

There's a piece you're missing. Its clearly not that simple.
Because his field has always been real estate development. There is a piece you sincerely want to be there.

View attachment 439833
Dude is still conning his gullible followers.
Meanwhile, blacks continue voting Democrat despite not being able to improve themselves over the last 50 years.
Who’s being “conned”?

... why not should the people submit to the supreme people? Why should people follow mongrols, subhumans, and people so easily conquered?

Everyone listens to me because I am supreme logic.

You have never studied logic even once in your life, right?
I have no need to study logic. I was born with it. When you are born with great gift's of God you have a moral duty to spread that. I was also born with a conscience that, at sometimes, must be released. We are not products of governments.

I have no need to study logic. I was born with it. When you are born with great gift's of God you have a moral duty to spread that. I was also born with a conscience that, at sometimes, must be released. We are not products of governments.

go back to your hot dog cart, Jitler.

go back to your hot dog cart, Jitler.
Why? Are you suggesting that making a living from a hot dog cart is bad? as opposed to killing 50 million people for some globalist cause?

Forum List

Back