President Trump responds to Twitter account ban in tweet storm from @POTUS account

Seems he may be looking to build his own platform, which is going to be hell for the RINO GOP and his opponents. It will also put them in a tough spot where they cannot just keep section 230 or he is protected, and, if they get rid of it, twitter/facebook and others are exposed.

View attachment 439833

That's the beautiful thing about America......he can! Let him and the white supremacists and QAnon dipshits stew together in Trump version of twitter.
If the Whites are supreme why should non whites rule? Should sub human degenerates rule? Have you lived in a non white ruled country? Why does the vast majority of hopeful non whites who want to move to white countries?
Who said the 'whites are supreme', Stormfront?

I'm getting the impression you're right in the Trump demo.
Everyone all day long constantly. Like I said if White Supremacy is real then why not should the people submit to the supreme people? Why should people follow mongrols, subhumans, and people so easily conquered?

I'm part of everyone. And I've never said that.

So clearly your theory needs a little work.
You pose as this “ compassionate , sagacious elderly man of great intellect “ , but I see through the veil of someone who is extremely Marxist

Twitter will lose billions as 80 million T supporters delete their accounts
Ten of my daughter in laws friends have already deleted twitter and facebook accounts.

Trump has the money to build his own platform and provide the service for Americans. Incidentally making him a ton more of money.

Then why is he fighting to stay on Twitter?

There's something you're missing.
It’s the best platform to communicate the truth to the American people

Forum List

Back