President Trump Tweets Gateway Pundit Video Showing Poll Workers Stuffing Ballots Into Tabulators Numerous Times on Election Night

I see arrows and text telling me what I'm supposed to be seeing, but I can't see a damn thing in that video.
Yeah. You're just supposed to believe what "The Gateway Pundit" tells you.

Don't think, don't question, don't doubt. Just believe. Trumpism 2020.
You mean you don't automatically believe everything you see on CNN or in the NYT?

Don't lie.
That's for people like you.

Most of us aren't like you.

Sorry.

You gotta love these Dims who claim there's no evidence of voter fraud. We now have two videos that show voter fraud. Here's the 2nd:

Then the number of votes cast and the number of voters would be way off. It didn't happen.

Not only that, but they've testified now numerous times why re-scans happen, and re-scans don't count the same Vote twice. The software prevents it. They're rescanned because there was a scan error on the first run through.

People like bripat are abject fucking morons. They fall for anything if its what they want to hear, fact checks and failed court cases be damned and now...the very SOURCES of these stories, like Newsmax, are publicly retracting because they're being faced with a lawsuit...and here we STILL cannot fix STEEWWWPIDDD

So they are rescanning piles of ballots multiple times because of errors? You can't be that stupid.

Yes, dipshit. The machine Counts in batches so that tracing back any particular Vote upon audit is easier to do. You know? For Election Integrity.

If one ballot in a batch fails to count, there's a scanning error. You know? So that every American Patriot's Vote is sacrosanct, and counts. The machine then restarts the batch, you know? Because of the error. This was testified to, under oath, and all Court cases to the contrary have failed. Wanna know why? Because the recounts match up.

So you sit there with a "but but but" with your thumb up your ass looking like a Cult sycophant who believes everything he's told, even THOUGH its now been retracted by Fox and Newsmax...but guess what? Reality doesn't care about your butthurt and stupidity.

But morons like you, who cannot grasp the most basic shit on the fucking planet, sit in your disgusting computer chairs going, "finkle...einhorn...finkle...einhorn. I get it! Finkle IS Einhorn! Derpa derp derp derp, derpitty derp."

You haven't explained why they would run a stack of ballots through the machine multiple times. When did the woman even check for an error?

Yes, I literally just explained it. And so did the professionals that program the machines, under oath, and so did the workers who scanned the Votes, and their location supervisors.

You "understanding" the process isn't some prerequisite. You're an anti knowledge fuggin dipshit on a message board. You don't matter.

At all.

No you didn't. The same batch was run through multiple times. Your "explanation" would justify running it through again once. How are the "batches" even determine? It looks like the woman just grabs a hand full of ballots.

You idiots fell for the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax for 3 years and put half a dozen people through utter hell, but you just swallow anything these criminal election officials say. Yeah, right.

No, dumbass, the explanation is that the batch is run as many times as it takes for the error to be resolved. And rerunning batches doesn't recount batches. Why are you so fucking dumb?

The woman didn't even check the results, moron. That excuse is obviously a lie.

She doesn't need to. The machines know they missed the vote. You simply cannot admit that OAN is lying to you about what the video shows. You WANT to believe the election is rigged, so you refused to accept truth or facts.

You haven't accepted truth or facts about Republicans in general and Trump in particular in the entire 8 years I've been here. I've never seen another human being so fucking determined to let others take advantage of him.

How do they know it in any arbitrary stack of ballots? The fact is they don't know it.

Yet you claim to know. You are inches away from realizing what an idiot you are.

I don't claim to know anything except that you don't know most of what you claim to know.

Liar. You have repeatedly and often asserted fraud. As your support for your insane lies, you present bullshit like this. Own your retardation.

The fraud is obvious.

It has already been explained to you. If you were not so thick you would get it. The situation had already been addressed.

You gotta love these Dims who claim there's no evidence of voter fraud. We now have two videos that show voter fraud. Here's the 2nd:

Then the number of votes cast and the number of voters would be way off. It didn't happen.

Not only that, but they've testified now numerous times why re-scans happen, and re-scans don't count the same Vote twice. The software prevents it. They're rescanned because there was a scan error on the first run through.

People like bripat are abject fucking morons. They fall for anything if its what they want to hear, fact checks and failed court cases be damned and now...the very SOURCES of these stories, like Newsmax, are publicly retracting because they're being faced with a lawsuit...and here we STILL cannot fix STEEWWWPIDDD

So they are rescanning piles of ballots multiple times because of errors? You can't be that stupid.

Yes, dipshit. The machine Counts in batches so that tracing back any particular Vote upon audit is easier to do. You know? For Election Integrity.

If one ballot in a batch fails to count, there's a scanning error. You know? So that every American Patriot's Vote is sacrosanct, and counts. The machine then restarts the batch, you know? Because of the error. This was testified to, under oath, and all Court cases to the contrary have failed. Wanna know why? Because the recounts match up.

So you sit there with a "but but but" with your thumb up your ass looking like a Cult sycophant who believes everything he's told, even THOUGH its now been retracted by Fox and Newsmax...but guess what? Reality doesn't care about your butthurt and stupidity.

But morons like you, who cannot grasp the most basic shit on the fucking planet, sit in your disgusting computer chairs going, "finkle...einhorn...finkle...einhorn. I get it! Finkle IS Einhorn! Derpa derp derp derp, derpitty derp."

You haven't explained why they would run a stack of ballots through the machine multiple times. When did the woman even check for an error?

Yes, I literally just explained it. And so did the professionals that program the machines, under oath, and so did the workers who scanned the Votes, and their location supervisors.

You "understanding" the process isn't some prerequisite. You're an anti knowledge fuggin dipshit on a message board. You don't matter.

At all.

No you didn't. The same batch was run through multiple times. Your "explanation" would justify running it through again once. How are the "batches" even determine? It looks like the woman just grabs a hand full of ballots.

You idiots fell for the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax for 3 years and put half a dozen people through utter hell, but you just swallow anything these criminal election officials say. Yeah, right.

No, dumbass, the explanation is that the batch is run as many times as it takes for the error to be resolved. And rerunning batches doesn't recount batches. Why are you so fucking dumb?

The woman didn't even check the results, moron. That excuse is obviously a lie.

She doesn't need to. The machines know they missed the vote. You simply cannot admit that OAN is lying to you about what the video shows. You WANT to believe the election is rigged, so you refused to accept truth or facts.

You haven't accepted truth or facts about Republicans in general and Trump in particular in the entire 8 years I've been here. I've never seen another human being so fucking determined to let others take advantage of him.

How do they know it in any arbitrary stack of ballots? The fact is they don't know it.

Yet you claim to know. You are inches away from realizing what an idiot you are.

I don't claim to know anything except that you don't know most of what you claim to know.

You claim to know the election is rigged. You claim to know that Trump won the election. You claim to know that everyone is a liar and a moron except Donald Trump.

You claim to know a lot of things, when in reality you don't know anything that Donald Trump didn't tell you.

ROFL! You are a liar and a moron. That has been prove over and over and over.

I know this election was a swindle. The evidence is overwhelming.

Not even enough to take it into a court of law. Trump is the world's biggest liar, but you idiots believe every lie that comes out of his mouth.

There's more than enough.

No there was not. It was laughed at in some instances.

Notice that twitter says the claim is disputed. It's frikken video!

There are fact checks on the incident - one which is clearly fake fact check.

As far as I am aware there is no good explanation for why people were told to go home and the counting continued despite that.

There is a very good explanation. The workers were done for the day. You just refuse to accept it.

Good bad or indifferent
Its not true.

I see arrows and text telling me what I'm supposed to be seeing, but I can't see a damn thing in that video.

You mean you don't automatically believe everything you see on CNN or in the NYT?

Don't lie.

Sorry.
Yeah, I know you aren't like me. I don't lie all the time like you.

Don't lie.

Sorry.
Aww, here we go. You're welcome to point out any lies.

You're a sheep, and you think everyone else is too. Typical arrogant, ignorant Trumpster.

Notice that twitter says the claim is disputed. It's frikken video!

There are fact checks on the incident - one which is clearly fake fact check.

As far as I am aware there is no good explanation for why people were told to go home and the counting continued despite that.

There is a very good explanation. The workers were done for the day. You just refuse to accept it.

What the hell does "done for the day mean?" Were they done counting all the ballots? Nope. So what were the done with? Why would they all be done at the same time? Why would 5 different news stations say they were being sent home?

Don't lie.

Sorry.

You're a sheep, and you think everyone else is too. Typical arrogant, ignorant Trumpster.
Are you a "winger?"

Don't lie.

Sorry.

Are you a "winger?"
Sure, okay.

Still waiting on that list of lies.

Don't lie.

Sorry.

Are you a "winger?"
He likes young girls I bet.

Reb Beech always kicks ass on guitar- short solo at 2min

Last edited:
Stewart.jpg

The thread premise is a lie.

There was no voter ‘fraud,’ no ‘cheating.’

There is no evidence of ‘fraud’ or ‘cheating.’

The 2020 General Election was fair, honest, and lawful – the most secure election in this country’s history; and Trump lost.

Gateway Pundit is a rightwing fake news site and consequently not a unreliable source.

Those are all flat out lies.

Leftwing fake news sites:

CNN
MSNBC
PBS
NBC
CBS
ABC
NPR
NYT
WAPO
Huffington Post
Media Matters
Politico
Daily KOS
The Daily Beast

and countless others.

None of these sites are credible sites

Don't lie.

Sorry.

Are you a "winger?"
Sure, okay.

Answer the question, weasel. Or are you saying that you're a winger?

Start more threads. I like how the 'OP' red banner covers your baby bird.

I am not a winger, which I take it you mean Liberal. I'm about a thousand miles left of there.

Don't lie.

Sorry.

Are you a "winger?"
Sure, okay.

Sure, yes!

Now, back up your words. Point out a lie, boy.

Don't lie.

Sorry.

Are you a "winger?"
Sure, okay.

Sure, yes!

Now, back up your words. Point out a lie, boy.
How many times did you claim you aren't a winger?

Forum List

Back