President Trump, welcome to the magical safe & secure San Diego border!

• Banned
i digress. calling Trump "President" is the same as calling a dumb guy "Einstein"

good , shut down that border for month and years and it'd be fine with me BBro ,

• Banned
Central Americans aren’t migrating to commit violence but to flee it. Thus, Trump’s recent call to cut off American aid to El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala as punishment for migration is epically stupid. It’s stupid because aid is America’s best tool for reducing the violence that leads Central Americans to migrate in the first place.

Central Americans aren’t migrating to commit violence but to flee it. Thus, Trump’s recent call to cut off American aid to El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala as punishment for migration is epically stupid. It’s stupid because aid is America’s best tool for reducing the violence that leads Central Americans to migrate in the first place.

Nope they are flocking here to get their free ride.

In case you forgot these dipshits cost we the tax payer billions each year. They also rob, murder and rape Americans each year.

Once they get to the border, after passing through many countries and Mexico which offered asylum for all of them, they start their fake requests for asylum.

There are thousands there now and I hope none of them get into this country. We sure as shit can't afford them.

----------------------------------------------- i don't care about violence in those countries . I only care about the invaders invading and being treated as Special . Build the wall and put military with military power on the border is my solution BBro .

• Banned
"Will soon be landing in Calexico, California to look at a portion of the new WALL being built on our Southern Border. Within two years we will have close to 400 miles built or under construction & keeping our Country SAFE – not easy when the Dems are always fighting to stop you!

The Crazed and Dishonest Washington Post again purposely got it wrong. Mexico, for the first time in decades, is meaningfully apprehending illegals at THEIR Southern Border, before the long march up to the U.S. This is great and the way it should be. The big flow will stop

However, if for any reason Mexico stops apprehending and bringing the illegals back to where they came from, the U.S. will be forced to Tariff at 25% all cars made in Mexico and shipped over the Border to us. If that doesn’t work, which it will, I will close the Border

This will supersede USMCA. Likewise I am looking at an economic penalty for the 500 Billion Dollars in illegal DRUGS that are shipped and smuggled through Mexico and across our Southern Border. Over 100,00 Americans die each year, sooo many families destroyed!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back