President Trump wins lawsuit against malcontent niece

Trump is a narcissist, say the libs
Why would they say that.. if they don't personally know him?

As the writer of the original query...I bear some responsibility if poster 'notmyfault' didn't understand my question.

Let me try to be clearer: My avatar did not ask about Trump or his alleged narcissism or about 'libs'.
Rather, the query was about why a poster here would attack the niece of DTrump over her lawsuit because she thought he had cheated her in the settlement of her father's father's estate.

The question remains. Why attack that woman if one does not know her, or is not intimately familiar with the facts and nuances of the case?

No one had ever heard of her until Trump became president, and she's been trying to cash in on his celebrity ever since.

"No one ever heard of her....."

That seems an odd observation.
As if the poster Drifter is suggesting that only a plaintiff who is publicly well known can have a case against an uncle who she feels cheated her out of her father's rightful estate.

As if celebrities can be the only ones who bring cases to court?

The question remains. Why attack that woman if one does not know her, or is not intimately familiar with the facts and nuances of the case?
because we DO know Trump

and we know how everyone w ants to sue him bc he has $$ andbecause they like such things as baby killing which horrifying injustice he curtailed..

that's why we don't like the witch

They are un-self-aware

understatement

also, they know they don't have to give a rip about appearing to be hypocrites to most of America.. they've gone straight to STEAL at this point. Hopefully states are getting their acts together

I thank God I am lucky enough to live in a state that does have its act together. IN SPADES!

No jobs or businesses lost to the "pandemic". :laughing0301:

No CRT.

No election fraud.

No boys beating girls' brains out on sports teams.

No illegal invaders.

No sexual mutilation of children.

No "right" of women to murder their babies.

No need to ask anyone's permission to carry a weapon for self defense.

And the best looking Governor in the land, A GRANDMA who ran a farm/ranch before she became a public servant. One tough, empowered woman! Wonder why the leftists hate her so much. Aren't they all about "empowering women"?

Forum List

Back