President Xi of China, the leaders of Iran, the Russians, they think they know the art of intimidation, but guess what : they do not.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
President Xi of China, the leaders of Iran, the Russians, they think they know the art of intimidation, but guess what : they do not.

but (news-flash, perhaps) :
that ain't so.
the west has it's own psychological warfare and psyops operatives, and we are completely unafraid.
we will remain unafraid too.
i'm one of these types myself (in mostly a good cop role btw).

and this is NOT an invitation to up the stakes in these political chess and 'go' and 'checkers' games.
that just ends up hurting the innocent lower economic classes.
let's grow beyond that awful set of circumstances (aka war).

thoughts?

that ain't so.
the west has it's own psychological warfare and psyops operatives, and we are completely unafraid.

and this is NOT an invitation to up the stakes in these political chess and 'go' and 'checkers' games.

thoughts?

Actually they're pretty good at it.

Especially against their own people. Even Chinese people living abroad.

"Scammed by the fake Chinese police"

This woman living in the UK was contacted by criminals posing as the police. She handed over like $40,000 because they told her to.

The thing is, for countries it's a little different. China doesn't really intimidate big countries, or the EU very much. However, the US has not recognized Taiwan as a country for a reason, I guess.

Actually they're pretty good at it.

Especially against their own people. Even Chinese people living abroad.

"Scammed by the fake Chinese police"

This woman living in the UK was contacted by criminals posing as the police. She handed over like $40,000 because they told her to.

The thing is, for countries it's a little different. China doesn't really intimidate big countries, or the EU very much. However, the US has not recognized Taiwan as a country for a reason, I guess.
yeah, civilians and some politicians even, large news corporations, they are much more easily intimidated than those who have had 40 years or so of martial arts training (yes, like i have because i was a short smart-ass kid).

so i'd like to plug/promote (just once) my Cheetah Kung-Fu - Founder's homepage (which points to a YouTube channel of mine)
it's a compeltely free self-defense course for white beld to red belt (which is 1 step beyond black belt)

yeah, civilians and some politicians even, large news corporations, they are much more easily intimidated than those who have had 40 years or so of martial arts training.

so i'd like to plug/promote (just once) my Cheetah Kung-Fu - Founder's homepage (which points to a YouTube channel of mine)
it's a compeltely free self-defense course for white beld to red belt (which is 1 step beyond black belt)

I'm not a cheetah, so it's pointless for me.

that ain't so.

thoughts?

The type of pointless rhetoric one fortunately sees rarely any more .
Though people who inwardly are feeling weak and worried do typically resort to such nonsense .
See :-
Jin·go·ism

noun ---derogatory
Extreme patriotism, especially in the form of aggressive or warlike foreign policy:
"the popular jingoism that swept the lower–middle classes"

The type of pointless rhetoric one fortunately sees rarely any more .
Though people who inwardly are feeling weak and worried do typically resort to such nonsense .
See :-
Jin·go·ism

noun ---derogatory
Extreme patriotism, especially in the form of aggressive or warlike foreign policy:
"the popular jingoism that swept the lower–middle classes"
but, wait a sec bro...
Xi is up to no good in his foreign policy planning either, now is he?
Taiwan? South China Sea? Tibet? dirty tricks in Pakistan? do i need to go on?

but, wait a sec bro...
Xi is up to no good in his foreign policy planning either, now is he?
Taiwan? South China Sea? Tibet? dirty tricks in Pakistan? do i need to go on?

And you think that the US terrorist bullies are paragons of honesty and selflessness ?

Hasn't Taiwan managed to float and settle just over 1000 miles from China , whereas the US is almost 7500 miles distant from that island ?

Of course the US does not want the Conductor etc business or a spy position for quick access for a foray to the mainland .
Who would imagine such treacherous intent?

Forum List

Back