Presidential and Congressional job approval ratings

What kind of bass do you play? Fender? What year & model?
It is a really nice Epiphone that I got in exchange for a really nice Rickenbacker bass. I also got a nice 6 string guitar thrown in because my daughter wanted to learn to play. I am sure I got took on the deal because it was a 73 creme colored Rick but I was happy with the trade. I love the neck action of the bass I have and even though I have a couple of others like a 3/4 fret Stagg that is great for learning new tunes. My Epiphone is my "gig " bass....done a lot of shows with it. Do you play and if so...what do you have?
Nice arsenal.

I got a SGR Hellraiser 6 string, a Fender Squire 7 string and a Recording King RCH-05

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Really nice rig you are rolling with......so what kind of music do you like to play? What are your influences and what do you like to play along with if you are not gigging? My bands are Steely Dan, ARS Doobie Brothers...mostly 70's and 80's. I recently have started playing in a band that does some Alice in Chains and Stone Temple Pilots that I totally dig..love our version of "Sour Girl". I normally don't like to play in cover bands when I was playing country but I am totally on board with what this band does...which is why I joined it. Days Of the New, Incubus....etc, etc along with some classic stuff. I think we have enough stuff to appeal to just about anyone..lol!

I was looking at the hand at their breast, I went back and looked in the uncropped image you can clearly see their rings on the hands at their side. Any more unwarranted snide remarks?

Their hands at their breast in the cropped (photoshopped) image have rings, they are fake it's extremely obvious. So...let;s call them what they are, 'photoshopped'.

In other words the meme like many is fake and nobody seems to care or are curious enough to take a real close look. There is no excuse for that.

Honestly, I just looked at the large caption initially, didn't even notice the hands going the wrong way. Also when I enlarge the cropped photo the area where a ring would be just looked distorted, maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours.

It's the point of the meme, they even say so in the caption. Seriously, wake the fuck up for a change, why is it that reality has to wait for winguts like you to catch up? If your eye sight isn't good enough to either catch the photoshop 'oops' or you just can't read the dishonest meme and see for yourself you should think about disqualifying yourself from having an opinion.

Please, just stop replying.

Again, I apologize for being rude but for fucks sake, stop lying to yourself and just see things for what they are.

Fuck off dude, I'm here for the entertainment, no one here will change their minds. Don't sweat the small stuff and have fun.

Ok, so you're not here for a reality based discussion on anything. I'll remember to bring that up when you think you have a point.

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

Don't you have chem trials to go sniff?

We have been given a two week respite from the geo-engineering program that morons like you say do not exist.......those on the west coast are not so lucky...it's pretty much a daily thing. Hope this helps, dipshit.

I knew it.

Have you also been boning up on Maritime law?

My knowledge of how our admiralty courts work has gotten me off of at least three fines and sent a few cops scurrying away when they attempted to harass me for peacefully protesting when they asked for my ID...because unless they are detaining me due to suspicion of a crime? They can't say or do diddly to me and if they detain me illegally? I can sue the ever loving shit out of the corporation that they are enforcing codes, acts and statutes for...once they know what I am talking about? They beat a hasty retreat. Got any more questions???

No, you're a nutjob, thank you for confirming.

I know more than you, comprehend more than you and use it to my advantage....that has to piss you off. I bet you meekly turn over your ID at random DWI check points like a good little slave. I look for where they are being done and drive into one just so I can fuck with them...they don't say shit to me because I understand their acts, statutes and codes and they know that I can sue the shit out of them if they detain me for no reason. You? I bet you soil yourself and eagerly comply and consent.....I bet you would even spread your asscheeks for a body cavity search on the side of the road in full view of everyone just so you could prove what a good corporate citizen that you are....(snicker)

I don't think I've ever driven though a DUI check point. Apparently they did a number on you at some point.

What kind of bass do you play? Fender? What year & model?
It is a really nice Epiphone that I got in exchange for a really nice Rickenbacker bass. I also got a nice 6 string guitar thrown in because my daughter wanted to learn to play. I am sure I got took on the deal because it was a 73 creme colored Rick but I was happy with the trade. I love the neck action of the bass I have and even though I have a couple of others like a 3/4 fret Stagg that is great for learning new tunes. My Epiphone is my "gig " bass....done a lot of shows with it. Do you play and if so...what do you have?
Nice arsenal.

I got a SGR Hellraiser 6 string, a Fender Squire 7 string and a Recording King RCH-05

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Really nice rig you are rolling with......so what kind of music do you like to play? What are your influences and what do you like to play along with if you are not gigging? My bands are Steely Dan, ARS Doobie Brothers...mostly 70's and 80's. I recently have started playing in a band that does some Alice in Chains and Stone Temple Pilots that I totally dig..love our version of "Sour Girl". I normally don't like to play in cover bands when I was playing country but I am totally on board with what this band does...which is why I joined it. Days Of the New, Incubus....etc, etc along with some classic stuff. I think we have enough stuff to appeal to just about anyone..lol!
I like Metal, Like Toni Iommi, Korn, Buckethead, etc.. and trying to learn some finger-picking acoustic on the recording King

Forum List

Back