Presidential Candidates - How Uncreative Are We?

Its exactly like you said...he needs fire in his belly.

I predicted as much in 2013:

Keep an eye out for Jeb Bush:

Money; check.
Name recognition; check.
Heavyweight credentials; check.
Good in all time zones; check.

Wants the job; Wants the job; Wants the job.... we'll see.
He's an introvert... And as one we rarely open up immediately to crowds. And I'm talking small crowds. This guy might not ever 'open up' which is why I gave my suggestions. As for fire in the belly.... He needs to genuinely express a serious and assertive attitude in his campaign speeches. If he tries to rely on 'rhetoric' he's gonna come off as fake to me. i already saw him in his announcement trying... He needs help. But I still think he will succeed... I'll have to wait for the debate and the results of his campaign before Ill know for sures

Money; check.
Name recognition; check.

He's an introvert... And as one we rarely open up immediately to crowds. And I'm talking small crowds. This guy might not ever 'open up' which is why I gave my suggestions. As for fire in the belly.... He needs to genuinely express a serious and assertive attitude in his campaign speeches. If he tries to rely on 'rhetoric' he's gonna come off as fake to me. i already saw him in his announcement trying... He needs help. But I still think he will succeed... I'll have to wait for the debate and the results of his campaign before Ill know for sures

I think he will be the nominee.

Name Recognition: Check
Money: Check
Good in all Time Zones: Check
Heavyweight Credentials: Check

One other thing though is he doesn't seem to be the standard bearer for any particular crusade or initiative. As I ask my staff from time to time, "Whats the big idea?"...what is it that you're working for...what is it you want to achieve other than making it to Friday @ 5 o'clock? He'll find his footing but he also needs to give people a reason to vote for him (moreso than others who have a more clearly defined reason for their candidacy.

Money; check.
Name recognition; check.

I think he will be the nominee.

Name Recognition: Check
Money: Check
Good in all Time Zones: Check
Heavyweight Credentials: Check

One other thing though is he doesn't seem to be the standard bearer for any particular crusade or initiative. As I ask my staff from time to time, "Whats the big idea?"...what is it that you're working for...what is it you want to achieve other than making it to Friday @ 5 o'clock? He'll find his footing but he also needs to give people a reason to vote for him (moreso than others who have a more clearly defined reason for their candidacy.
True true. Honestly I haven't heard shit from him yet about what his focus is. I think education and jobs may be a focus of his seeing as how 'he' was successful in those areas in Florida. As a human being he's probably respectable... I just can't wait for the campaigns to actually kick off. I think this election is gonna be fun. I also think he'll make the nominee. And I think Clinton may make the nominee as well. If for nothing at all he'll be voted cuz Clinton is gonna fuck up or just looks too bad. I wonder if they wanna get Chelsea running in 20 years. I think so.

Forum List

Back