Presidential Comparison: Trump and Clinton

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I continue to be perplexed by those who hate President Trump yet venerate former President Clinton. Whatever character flaws Trump may have, weren't Clinton's flaws at least comparable? How can the former be considered completely unacceptable while the latter is lauded for a successful Presidency?

Is it anything more than the fact that Trump beat Hillary with a minority (47%) of popular votes? Is that really more objectionable than Clinton winning with less than 40% of popular votes?

Please explain.

We may have as well said good-bye to America. With Trump we have instead concluded that America is not a nation of invaders.

Double s
I continue to be perplexed by those who hate President Trump yet venerate former President Clinton. Whatever character flaws Trump may have, weren't Clinton's flaws at least comparable? How can the former be considered completely unacceptable while the latter is lauded for a successful Presidency?

Is it anything more than the fact that Trump beat Hillary with a minority (47%) of popular votes? Is that really more objectionable than Clinton winning with less than 40% of popular votes?

Please explain.
Double standard effect. Corrupt media. CO2 mafia. Heh

Not onl
We may have as well said good-bye to America. With Trump we have instead concluded that America is not a nation of invaders.
yes we are back.. We're making Mexico great again.. Better Canada. Eventually prosperity all the way 2 tierra del fuego. And beyond.

No Libtards care to tackle this question?

:1peleas:
They will scatter.. I like that your title is Clinton.. As one, which they are.. Just not in the whitehouse. Monica Lewinsky is the big winner here. righteously well and deserved.
I wish they would go home to wherever they came from.

Forum List

Back