Press Harassed When Questions Bloomberg

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What happens when Mayor Miquellito Bloomberg is asked how he can refuse citizens the right to protect themselves....but he is surrounded by armed security?

Take a look as this hypocrite:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RCC-rEx81PE#]Journalist Accosted By Security Over Mayor Bloomberg Gun Control Question - YouTube[/ame]!

I only like NY as a friend.

Last edited:
What happens when Mayor Miquellito Bloomberg is asked how he can refuse citizens the right to protect themselves....but he is surrounded by armed security?

Journalist Accosted By Security Over Mayor Bloomberg Gun Control Question - YouTube!

The asshole accosts and then stalks Bloomberg and then he claims to have been accosted, but who accosted whom?

accosted

past participle, past tense of ac·cost (Verb)

Verb

To approach and speak to often in a challenging or aggressive way
How typical of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood to accuse others of what they are presently doing!

Last edited:
How tall is that little Bloomberg prick? He looks like he needs thugs to fight his soda wars.

Didn't Bloomberg's city police shoot nine innocent bystanders? How does he explain that.

That journalist really is a first-class ass, but it's funny.

Several years ago I was strolling up Michigan Avenue when I found myself crossing paths with Mayor Daley. I'm like wow - introduced myself, shook his hand, had a brief chat.

It wasn't until I walked away and glanced back that I realized I had walked right through his "zone". You should have seen the goons surrounding him. Anyhow it was very pleasant and fun. No grief at all.

So, who thinks BloomingIdiot will disarm his bodyguards. Who thinks his life is more important than ours?

Journalist Accosted By Security Over Mayor Bloomberg Gun Control Question - YouTube!

The asshole accosts and then stalks Bloomberg and then he claims to have been accosted, but who accosted whom?

accosted

Verb

How typical of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood to accuse others of what they are presently doing!

I see your point, regarding the video. OTOH, isn't there an inherent problem with those that rule dictating different rules for the ruled than they adhere to?

accosted

Verb

The job of the Fourth Estate:

Comfort the afflicted, and afflict the comfortable.
Finley Peter Dunne

So you didn't vote Bloomberg?

You voted for Freddy Ferrer and Mark Green?

Unlike you, Sideshow Sal, I have no problem discriminating wrong-doing, no matter who I vote for or what party I belong to.

I'm not a 'my party, no matter what' reliable-Democrat-voter.

Bloomberg is not like the rest of the people. He's more important, more special and worthy of protection.

Bloomberg is the perfect little authoritarian. An arrogant prick who is above the rules he imposes on others. Just remember: "It's for your own good!"

:lol:

littlest-dictator-tpc.jpg

Forum List

Back