Pride isn't so prideful this year.

:dunno:

2OLpfD6.jpg

Last year was a freak show.
I remember Roku made a pride theme, turned it on and WTF?? Got rid of that.
This year - nope. Nothing.
Hulu last year changed their logo color, had LGBQT shit everywhere.... this year.. a very small banner that only says, basically, click this if you WANT to see pride crap.
Last year I was so sick of seeing Pride stuff EVERYWHERE.
This year... I wouldn't even know it was pride month if I didn't already know.

Nice.
It does seem to be that they are shooting themselves in the foot every opportunity that they get.

At what point did "pride" turn into parading around like sexual perverts in the middle of the street for everyone to see?
Back then the general public would have never allowed the lewd behavior and that segment of the population was trying to convince everyone that they were no different except they subscribed to a different lifestyle. Now you can see what their agenda actually was. Truth of the matter? They are all sexual deviants and mentally ill.

The only reasons I knew it was pride month are because of the local new talking about it every day. The second is that I work for an US automaker and the banners are up at work.

Truthfully, I never saw any lude or over the top stuff. Some people were dressed in some weird outfits, but that was about as extreme it got.
I live closer to the locations of the pride events than I would prefer. Yes there are some over the top outfits and weird people. It seems like it has morphed into a celebration of sexual freedom for the young whether they be gay or straight.

Last year was a freak show.
I remember Roku made a pride theme, turned it on and WTF?? Got rid of that.
This year - nope. Nothing.
Hulu last year changed their logo color, had LGBQT shit everywhere.... this year.. a very small banner that only says, basically, click this if you WANT to see pride crap.
Last year I was so sick of seeing Pride stuff EVERYWHERE.
This year... I wouldn't even know it was pride month if I didn't already know.

Nice.
Because they are realizing how small of a percentage they really are. They are way overrepresented, same as black people on TV

Forum List

Back