Priest briefly enters 'Hell', says men were walking like dogs and singing Rihanna songs

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
And they had chains on. Wonder if they were gold?

A Guy Says He Had a Heart Attack and Went to Hell in 2016. Here's What He Saw.​

• A priest says he briefly went to hell in 2016.
  • He saw men walking like dogs and heard demons singing Rihanna songs.
  • While many of the most publicized near-death experiences are more positive than this journey to hell, negative NDEs also occur.
In 2016, a Michigan-based priest named Gerald Johnson suffered a heart attack. He says he had a near-death experience (NDE) that sent him somewhere he never thought he’d visit: hell.

Recently, Johnson took to TikTok to share the details of his traumatic NDE—far from the kind of warm, bright-light epiphany you might expect to hear from someone who temporarily ventures into the great beyond.

“I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy,” Johnson recounts in the viral video. “I don’t care what he did to me. No one deserves that.”

This silly man went to Michigan . Where he lived .

Fool . That is exactly where Hell is .

Hell in America.
Hell - MichiganWhere is Hell - Michigan - America?

C Hell in Norway.
Hell - Nord-TrondelagWhere is Hell - Nord-Trondelag - Norway?

Hell in Netherlands.
Hell - GelderlandWhere is Hell - Gelderland - Netherlands?

Hell in Cayman Islands.
Hell - KYWhere is Hell - KY - Cayman Islands?

Do people still doubt that near death experiences are real, at least most of them? . Where they encounter the spirit world which is what awaits us all? . Do people doubt because they are too afraid to look deeper into the truths that God has revealed to man? . That, to me, is very perplexing.

Forum List

Back