🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prism is sending us Spanish advertisements -- not even bothering to provide an English translation

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I let it go the first time. But today, it happened again. Prism, which is selling Cable TV and the internet, is sending us advertisements in Spanish, and they're not even bothering to translate to English.

I called customer service, and the guy who picked it up acted like a deer in the headlights. He did not know why the company he works for is sending Spanish language advertising to an English speaking home.

I have one theory. People are "cord cutting" i.e. cutting the cable out of their home and turning to other options.

Cord Cutting 101

Perhaps Prism, which is selling an obsolete product, homes that Spanish speakers are not yet catching up with the trend of "cord cutting."

I let it go the first time. But today, it happened again. Prism, which is selling Cable TV and the internet, is sending us advertisements in Spanish, and they're not even bothering to translate to English.

I called customer service, and the guy who picked it up acted like a deer in the headlights. He did not know why the company he works for is sending Spanish language advertising to an English speaking home.

I have one theory. People are "cord cutting" i.e. cutting the cable out of their home and turning to other options.

Cord Cutting 101

Perhaps Prism, which is selling an obsolete product, homes that Spanish speakers are not yet catching up with the trend of "cord cutting."

I got rid of cable almost a year ago...tv is a propaganda weapon of mass distraction and it keeps the herd passive and ignorant.

Forum List

Back