Privacy Group Sues DOJ for Public Release of Mueller Report

"I just know there's something in that Mueller report that'll get that darned Trump, once and for all...."

:laughing0301:

Trump will have it released by next week.
Just like his tax returns.

Why do you want to see his tax returns? Do you want Obama's IRS officials thrown under the bus for not finding anything wrong with them? Do you want your dreams shattered that Trump did anything wrong?

Talk about setting yourself up for failure!

Why do you want to see his tax returns? Do you want Obama's IRS officials thrown under the bus for not finding anything wrong with them? Do you want your dreams shattered that Trump did anything wrong?

rumpy dump has a history of cheating. That he did anything with honor or ethically is not the question but rather how badly he screwed other people.

the irony is killing me.

What irony is that?
A privacy group demanding that other people's privacy be violated. There are references to people in that report that did nothing wrong, but have connections to Trump or some of the players in this drama. Releasing the entire report unredacted would just put their lives on display for the fetid breathed vultures desperate to find something, anything to scream at Trump about.

rumpy dump has a history of cheating. That he did anything with honor or ethically is not the question but rather how badly he screwed other people.
So you're not looking for illegality, you're just wanting something you can throw at him politically. Not good, and should not be honored.

well god damn slap that lone ranger mask on his ass and lets hate him out of office.

how's that been working, btw?

the irony is killing me.

What irony is that?
A privacy group demanding that other people's privacy be violated.

No they aren't. It's a FOIA request. How in the world is the Mueller report anyone's privacy?
never said it was.

i said it was ironic a group advocating privacy lobbies to make this public.

the rest you made up to give yourself something to rage over.

have fun.

the irony is killing me.

What irony is that?

No they aren't. It's a FOIA request. How in the world is the Mueller report anyone's privacy?
never said it was.

have fun.

Do you have hadit on ignore, or are you purposely ignoring the fact that I was responding to her?

the irony is killing me.

What irony is that?

never said it was.

have fun.

Do you have hadit on ignore, or are you purposely ignoring the fact that I was responding to her?
not at all. you just didn't reply to me on my first comment so i thought i'd say HI!!! and remind you WHY THE OP was here before you made me try to be saying something i was not.

have a day.

Forum List

Back