Pro-Lifer Released From Prison After Saying She Was Blocking Abortion Clinic For Palestine

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Pro-Lifer Released From Prison After Saying She Was Blocking Abortion Clinic For Palestine
WORLDVIEWS·May 15, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a dramatic turn of events, pro-life activist Lauren Handy was released from prison today after explaining that she was simply blocking an abortion clinic to help "Free Palestine."

"It was for Palestine?? Oh, well, in that case you're free to leave," said Judge Kollar-Kotelly, immediately rescinding the six-year prison sentence. "This whole time we thought you were trying to stop baby murder! Gosh, we're so sorry about the mix-up. Toodles!"

After serving a year in prison while awaiting sentencing, Handy recently discovered that blockading buildings and shutting down highways was totally cool so long as it was being done for Palestine. "Um, sure, it was totally for Palestine," said Handy nervously. "Admittedly, I'm not sure why I'd block an abortion clinic for Palestine...but I'm also not clear on the connection between blockading philosophy buildings in Chicago and freeing Palestine. So, yeah...yay Palestine."

Prosecutors with the Department of Justice were left speechless, with years of trying to crush the pro-life movement suddenly down the drain. "Crap, she figured out the Palestine trick," said lead lawyer Stan McGill. "What a bummer. Oh well. There's still probably a few Catholic grandmas who don't know the right words to say... We can still blow down their doors and put them in the slammer. Let's get back to work, boys!"

At publishing time, the pro-life movement had informed Harvard students that the pro-Palestine encampment had moved up the road to just outside the local abortion clinic.

1715954857690.png

This just in, 100% of protesters are now telling authorities that the protest was against the Zionist pigs and not the rigged election system.

No word yet on them being released after being sentenced for two life terms behind bars.

Where do the "pro-lifers" hide after one of our mass shootings? They`re a sick joke.
Why would anyone “hide” after a mass shooting?

The vast majority of mass shootings are done by either life long criminals or mentally deranged lunatics. For example all the trannies that have gone on shooting sprees lately.

The vast majority of mass shootings are done by either life long criminals or mentally deranged lunatics. For example all the trannies that have gone on shooting sprees lately.
Um............don't think they are looking for logic here.

Just a guess

Orange man bad, besides January 6th.

Ah!!!!!!! Everyone feels so much better now!!

WORLDVIEWS·May 15, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a dramatic turn of events, pro-life activist Lauren Handy was released from prison today after explaining that she was simply blocking an abortion clinic to help "Free Palestine."

"It was for Palestine?? Oh, well, in that case you're free to leave," said Judge Kollar-Kotelly, immediately rescinding the six-year prison sentence. "This whole time we thought you were trying to stop baby murder! Gosh, we're so sorry about the mix-up. Toodles!"

After serving a year in prison while awaiting sentencing, Handy recently discovered that blockading buildings and shutting down highways was totally cool so long as it was being done for Palestine. "Um, sure, it was totally for Palestine," said Handy nervously. "Admittedly, I'm not sure why I'd block an abortion clinic for Palestine...but I'm also not clear on the connection between blockading philosophy buildings in Chicago and freeing Palestine. So, yeah...yay Palestine."

Prosecutors with the Department of Justice were left speechless, with years of trying to crush the pro-life movement suddenly down the drain. "Crap, she figured out the Palestine trick," said lead lawyer Stan McGill. "What a bummer. Oh well. There's still probably a few Catholic grandmas who don't know the right words to say... We can still blow down their doors and put them in the slammer. Let's get back to work, boys!"

At publishing time, the pro-life movement had informed Harvard students that the pro-Palestine encampment had moved up the road to just outside the local abortion clinic.

God Bless the Bee.

They remind me of a wise old Sufi saying -- "If you insist on telling the truth, you had better make it funny, or people will kill you".

My point is this. The pro-life people don`t give a shit about gun massacres, only fetuses. Why am I supposed to care about trannies?

My point is this. The pro-life people don`t give a shit about gun massacres, only fetuses. Why am I supposed to care about trannies?
Totally false claim. Nutcases should be locked in mental institutions so they don’t harm people. Most of these shootings are avoidable, if we just locked up dangerous people.

Correct.

Everyone that is against abortion is either for gun massacre or indifferent to it.

Any more insanely stupid observations, or should we start shock therapy on you now?

Forum List

Back