Pro-"Palestinians"... is this what you want?

Its ZIonism and Nazism that are just alike. And its Zionism behind all the human rights abuses in Palestine.

Zionism (Extremist, terrorist Jews) are also the reason America gets attacked. For some reason, American governments prefer to defend Israelis instead of Americans.
America was attacked (in part) because it supports Israel.

Outside Radical Muslim terrorist groups attack us in hopes of changing our policy.

We stand firm in preserving our right for US to decide whom we will call friends and allies and whom we call enemies.

We will NOT allow the United States to be dictated-to by those for whom you advocate.

{ 'Millions for defense, but not one cent for tribute' - an old American maxim, also pertaining to difficulties with Muslims during the early 1800s - '...to the shores of Tripoli..." . }

Do they want to shove their displeasure at our choices of friends and allies down our throats by attacking us and killing our innocent civilians?

They saw what happened the LAST time they did that.

They can have more of the same - doubled or tripled - or much, much, much worse if they insist on trying to kill our people again.

If they insist upon unleashing the Primitive Within us, they will reap the whirlwind.

The American government is doing two things:

1. protecting its own

2. resisting a forcible attempt to get us to abandon friends and allies

To them, we say: "America doesn't take kindly to threats, motherfuckers!"

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Its ZIonism and Nazism that are just alike. And its Zionism behind all the human rights abuses in Palestine.

Isn't the internet great?

It allows cowards like Sherri to call people Nazis and get away with it.

I've got an idea, Sherri. Why don't you go to the next meeting of AIPAC, the JNF or the ZOA and tell everyone there how they are Nazis.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7pU5aZmYbM]Move Over AIPAC Flashmob (D.C. Union Station) - YouTube[/ame]

I've got an idea, Sherri. Why don't you go to the next meeting of AIPAC, the JNF or the ZOA and tell everyone there how they are Nazis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7pU5aZmYbM]Move Over AIPAC Flashmob (D.C. Union Station) - YouTube[/ame]

Is that video supposed to be proof of something? (I mean, other that, there are losers out there with nothing better to do than to make fools of themselves)

Is that video supposed to be proof of something? (I mean, other that, there are losers out there with nothing better to do than to make fools of themselves)

Exposing the liars is making fools of themselves?

That's right, PFT. AIPAC is a bunch of liars who really want to take over the world, much as the Jews have taken over Hollywood and the banking industry. Our ultimate goal is to round up the children of the world so we can make matzos out of their blood.

Is that what you want to hear you raging anti-Semite?

That's right, PFT. AIPAC is a bunch of liars who really want to take over the world, much as the Jews have taken over Hollywood and the banking industry. Our ultimate goal is to round up the children of the world so we can make matzos out of their blood.

WOW, that is quite some imagination you have there.

WOW, that is quite some imagination you have there.

One need not have any imagination to see what an anti-Semite you are.

Pfffft!

That's right, PFT. AIPAC is a bunch of liars who really want to take over the world, much as the Jews have taken over Hollywood and the banking industry. Our ultimate goal is to round up the children of the world so we can make matzos out of their blood...

strawman.

Now, that was uplifting and beautiful to watch. Thank you for sharing that. We see some places in the US there is no censorship. Sherri

Now, that was uplifting and beautiful to watch. Thank you for sharing that. We see some places in the US there is no censorship. Sherri

I wonder if this was covered in the Lame Stream Media.

XXXXXX

The AIPAC Conference in Washington was attended by 13,000 people. Do you really think anyone cares that a group of a couple of dozen losers created a "flash mob" at a train station?

XXXXX

Thread reopened. Violative posts removed.

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

Can we help it, Tinnie, if there are so many Leftist educators who poison the minds of their students regarding this Palestine/Israel issue, but they never see fit to tell their students to protest against what the Muslims are doing to innocent people? All the murders of innocents in the Muslim world, and these educators don't think it important to talk about it with their students because there are no Jews involved. What hypocrites these teachers are!!! There are brave people who do protest in the Muslim world and are thrown into jails whereas these educators in the civilized countries have no fear of this.

Forum List

Back