• Trump declares national emergency and builds wall

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Pelosi faces civil war in democrat party and folds

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Trump faces civil war in GOP and folds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trump ordered the shutdown unless he got what he wanted

What if Nancy were shutting down the Government over something she wanted ?

She is.

she wants...…

no wall
LOL
Uff....Nice pretzel logic.

So, Pelosi shut down the govt to end the shutdown?

pretzel logic?

Like this:

Nice dodge, mod. No content.

Try answering.

I did.

Mod?

I see no red print.

Still no content. Do I report?

If Nancy Pelosi had shut down the Government until Republicans agreed to repeal the 2018 tax cuts or pass Medicaid for all

Would Republicans be screaming for Trump to negotiate?

I got a better question——-> what if President Trump kept the government in shutdown over 5 billion bucks like Fancy Nancy is!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She is.

she wants...…

no wall

She is not agreeing on the cause of the shutdown and will not negotiate with extortion. The wall is Trumps demand and he shut down Government unless he receives it

Why can’t you answer the question of the OP?

because it's not a question, it's a gotcha, leading to a slippery slope.

Why don't YOU address the questions?

If Nancy Pelosi had shut down the Government until Republicans agreed to repeal the 2018 tax cuts or pass Medicaid for all

Yes

Good to hear

So you would be willing to give back the tax cut if Pelosi had shut down Government?

Willing to negotiate over it. But, Pelosi can't bring herself to do any such thing.

I agree

Shutting down Government to get what you can’t legislate has been a GOP tactic for 10 years

Not something Dems do

I got a better question——-> what if President Trump kept the government in shutdown over 5 billion bucks like Fancy Nancy is!

She is.

she wants...…

no wall

She is not agreeing on the cause of the shutdown and will not negotiate with extortion. The wall is Trumps demand and he shut down Government unless he receives it

The question has been answered. The reason Pelosi refuses to negotiate is irrelevant. The fact is that she does refuse to negotiate, which means the lingering shutdown is her fault.

She is.

she wants...…

no wall
LOL

pretzel logic?

Like this:

Nice dodge, mod. No content.

Try answering.

I did.

Mod?

I see no red print.

Still no content. Do I report?

and get laughed at?

go ahead.

be advised, I'm currently the only mod here.

Yes

Good to hear

So you would be willing to give back the tax cut if Pelosi had shut down Government?

Willing to negotiate over it. But, Pelosi can't bring herself to do any such thing.

I agree

Shutting down Government to get what you can’t legislate has been a GOP tactic for 10 years

Not something Dems do

To be honest, the only reason that the GOP has been ABLE to do that is because the Democrats refused to pass an annual budget for most of the last decade.

She is.

she wants...…

no wall

It is a gotcha
What if the shoe were on the other foot? Would you negotiate on how big a tax cut to give back?

Why can’t you answer?

Yes

Good to hear

I agree

Not something Dems do

To be honest, the only reason that the GOP has been ABLE to do that is because the Democrats refused to pass an annual budget for most of the last decade.

Are you willing to accept any budget Democrats pass or do you want Republicans to vote on it too?

Good to hear

I agree

Not something Dems do

Are you willing to accept any budget Democrats pass or do you want Republicans to vote on it too?

Of course Republicans should vote on the nation's budget. Why are you locked into one Party rule?

She is.

she wants...…

no wall

It is a gotcha
What if the shoe were on the other foot? Would you negotiate on how big a tax cut to give back?

Why can’t you answer?

your question is irrelevalent, and mean solely to stir the shitpot.

Why don't YOU answer the question of why Pelosi is keeping the shutdown going?

She is.

she wants...…

no wall

The question has been answered. The reason Pelosi refuses to negotiate is irrelevant. The fact is that she does refuse to negotiate, which means the lingering shutdown is her fault.
I haven’t seen your answer

Would you negotiate giving back the tax break if the Government was shut down because of it?

She is.

she wants...…

no wall

I haven’t seen your answer

Would you negotiate giving back the tax break if the Government was shut down because of it?

You responded to my answer in post #47

McConnel is on board with The President's agenda. He came around and they need to stick together through Trump's 2020 re-election. They won't cave, and the pressure is all on Pelosi and Schummer.

Why are Democrats still dependent on illegally importing Brown People to work on their plantations?
Don't you get tired of spewing total BS all the time?

False equivalency. If Nancy Pelosi asked for $5.7Bn to fund a Transgender initiative in schools and shut down the Gov't until the GOP agreed then yes you have a case. But you and I both know she is doing it so that in 2020 the Dems can say that Trump lied about building a wall. Conversely Trump wants it built so he can say he is building it like he promised. Political BS from both sides.

She is.

she wants...…

no wall

Doesn’t answer the OP

Why is is so hard?

It doesn't matter, SOTU is back on as scheduled.

339km1c.png

False equivalency. If Nancy Pelosi asked for $5.7Bn to fund a Transgender initiative in schools and shut down the Gov't until the GOP agreed then yes you have a case. But you and I both know she is doing it so that in 2020 the Dems can say that Trump lied about building a wall. Conversely Trump wants it built so he can say he is building it like he promised. Political BS from both sides.

Now, you are moving the bar
Cost doesn’t matter. The wall is something Dems do not support.

Would you favor giving up on an issue you don’t support?

OP is quite clear....why are you incapable of addressing it?

She is.

she wants...…

no wall

Doesn’t answer the OP

Why is is so hard?

Have you had a stroke? The OP asked "If Nancy Pelosi had shut down the Government until Republicans agreed to repeal the 2018 tax cuts or pass Medicaid for all Would Republicans be screaming for Trump to negotiate?"

I said yes, I thought they would. How is that not answering the OP?

Now, you are moving the bar
Cost doesn’t matter. The wall is something Dems do not support.

Would you favor giving up on an issue you don’t support?

OP is quite clear....why are you incapable of addressing it?

No. You don't get it. Why don't they support it? They don't support it because Trump does. Hell even the Border Agents want it. It is political posturing from both sides.

Forum List

Back