Probably the worlds best sniper heading to Ukraine

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
has answered zelenskys call for fighters.
3450 meters kill
2.14 miles

Piker.....And Hayha did it with iron sights.

94e197_eab00b5b43c64d32be8f0c447ecd2693~mv2.jpg

Give them hell bro........or SEND THEM TO HELL BRO......

NOW TRAIN 100...........WHO TRAIN A 1000..........

Then you will kill thousands of Russians without ever firing at a single one.

3450 meters kill
2.14 miles

A Canadian who does his job well.

Too bad he doesn't have a well funded military around him to help out. I've been outspoken about the lack of Canadian funding for our military for some time.

3450 meters kill
2.14 miles

So now they are begging for mercenaries?

I thought those Ukrainian grandmothers and young super models were expelling the Russians?

So now they are begging for mercenaries?

I thought those Ukrainian grandmothers and young super models were expelling the Russians?
A couple of guys in my AO are already there, and yes, they are being paid.

That said both are ex-.mil "contractors" that will need hand grenades tossed at them the rest of their lives. Good place for them.

Snipers have already taken out two Russian generals

Sucks to be them

3450 meters kill
2.14 miles

Good Luck Wali ... Happy Hunting.

I might have not been so eager to talk to the Daily Mail folks though.
Advertising my arrival to my enemies, and painting a big target on my back, doesn't seem like the smartest move one could make.

Too bad he doesn't have a well funded military around him to help out.

Too bad he was stupid enough to talk to the Press ... Wali just entered a "Combat Zone" as an active participant.
That means you can be killed without a lot of legal hoopla.

When you are considered the "best", in a skill that involves hunting someone down and killing them ...
Your competition may not be nice people.

They don't even have to be working for Russia or International Politics for that matter..

Too bad he was stupid enough to talk to the Press ... Wali just entered a "Combat Zone" as an active participant.
That means you can be killed without a lot of legal hoopla.

When you are considered the "best", in a skill that involves hunting someone down and killing them ...
Your competition may not be nice people.

They don't even have to be working for Russia or International Politics for that matter..

May be. I think the objective of airing this is to provide a psychological impact on the Russians. Hell, he doesn't even need to be the guy there engaging in combat, he might not even leave Canada. It could be the Ukranian military responsible and they could just blame it in "Wali" the shadow Canadian.

May be. I think the objective of airing this is to provide a psychological impact on the Russians. Hell, he doesn't even need to be the guy there engaging in combat, he might not even leave Canada. It could be the Ukranian military responsible and they could just blame it in "Wali" the shadow Canadian.

If you are trying to make the point that eye candy can simply be more media bullshit ... Few would disagree.
Maybe Wali can break his previous record ... But I don't know anyone that would volunteer as the intended target.

Wali went back home to Canada...

Once lauded by the international media, a Canadian sniper known as ‘Wali’ has returned from Ukraine to Quebec, telling local media that his experience there was a “terrible disappointment.” He claimed there was inadequate weaponry, poor training and heavy losses, as well as profiteering and desertion in the ranks.

In the end, Wali said that he ended up firing two bullets into windows “to scare people,” and decided to come home shortly after two Ukrainian conscripts he was posted with in the Donbass region exposed themselves to a Russian tank and received “highly accurate” shell fire in return.

Continued - Canadian sniper disappointed with reality in Ukraine

For French speakers interested in reading the original report/interview....

Last edited:
It's always fun and games until reality gets in the way of the propaganda, isn't it?

Fighting against an actual military is a little different than plinking off Palestinians in flip flops...

Last edited:
3450 meters kill
2.14 miles

Probably the world's best sniper?
How the hell is that decided?
At the Sniper Olympics?
Or because someone just makes up the title?

Forum List

Back