problem with "reality winner" accusations

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Accused Leaker of Top-Secret U.S. Report Loses Bail Request

paragraph in question:
A federal prosecutor said in court that authorities had uncovered a series of “new and downright frightening" other acts by Winner, including inserting a thumb drive into her Air Force computer and taking classified information while she was still in the military.

most enpoint protection software systems worth a shit allow you to control what, if anything, is allowed via ports - usb, sd card, any external source.

if you're a secure facility and this isn't locked up/secure - that is a huge fail on the Gov.

Yawn...

so we have another case of the government wanted to keep secrets from the American people (The Russians already know they hacked our election, and are all having a good laugh about it.)

But someone tells us, the American People, what happened, let's send her to jail because she has a goofy name.

They should give her the medal of freedom!

Yawn...

so we have another case of the government wanted to keep secrets from the American people (The Russians already know they hacked our election, and are all having a good laugh about it.)

But someone tells us, the American People, what happened, let's send her to jail because she has a goofy name.

They should give her the medal of freedom!
And the liberal wants to give medals for treason. Asshole!

And she had top security clearance! Damn this is not good.
i don't give a shit what she had. there are too many controls on USB ports and they should be blocked off. regardless of clearance anything written to a thumb drive should be subject to review and flagged *instantly*.

now if someone tells me with top clearance this is allowed, then i'd say we found a huge flaw in the "logic".

i don't give a shit what she had. there are too many controls on USB ports and they should be blocked off. regardless of clearance anything written to a thumb drive should be subject to review and flagged *instantly*.

now if someone tells me with top clearance this is allowed, then i'd say we found a huge flaw in the "logic".
Oh I agree with you but damn what she had the ability to get.

yep - that part i think would go with clearance but i'd hope removing info would be blocked, tagged n reviewed, something regardless of clearance. however, this isn't my strong point so if someone knows for sure, i'd love to learn more about it and see how this happened or if this is really a "flaw" in the story.

And I'll ask the question again- why is this being hidden at all?

It's not a secret from the Russians. They know they hacked our election.

This is information that they don't want US to know about. Probably because we'd ask questions about how an Orange Shitgibbon became president when all the polls said he would lose.

Yes there are controls to lock such things about, but code does not always work as intended. If she even brought a thumb drive into such an area, its a violation. If she put it in the computer, she did break the law.

She's a traitor, pure and simple.

Yes there are controls to lock such things about, but code does not always work as intended. If she even brought a thumb drive into such an area, its a violation. If she put it in the computer, she did break the law.

She's a traitor, pure and simple.
like i said - i know computers and i know it's very simple to block access to the usb port. different software to do it will have different capabilities - but i'd think at a minimum you write something to it serious alerts go off and you don't leave the building with it.

if there was a tech breakdown - great. hope we fix it quick. but since i don't know policy and what is and isn't allowed that i couldn't comment on.

appreciate the input.

I am beginning to think everything should be public knowledge, since we have so much classified that Comey, Coats, and Rogers would not talk about, was it to keep quiet from us or those under investigation. All these secrets all the time are getting old. If Comey leaked good, now let DT leak his tapes , since obviously he leaked his 05 1040.

Reality Winters broke the law.

What she found out illegally will also be investigated, and the info is actionable if found warranted.

Call Sign Chaos can cry all he want. Hey, Call, listen to Rush today: you will feel better.

I don't trust the government under Trump. Trump deliberately withheld this document because it would undercut his argument that Russians did not interfere in our elections. This administration put Trump's ego before the country. She should not get a medal but she clearly is a whistleblower. The government is clearly throwing out wild accusations in a attempt to keep her in jail. She clearly is a political prisoner.

All the libs give us is more allegations about Russian hacking, but no proof has turned up. As far as the leak goes there are three ways to get nationally harmful classified information to the public, telephone, telegraph, and tell a liberal.

Reality Winters broke the law.

What she found out illegally will also be investigated, and the info is actionable if found warranted.

Call Sign Chaos can cry all he want. Hey, Call, listen to Rush today: you will feel better.

Her last name is "Winner". But anyway... good luck getting a conviction when a jury of regular Americans who might well wonder why the government is lying to us about the Russians hacking the election.

the prosecutors claims smack of desperation...

Forum List

Back