Problems, Problems ...

Wow. It blows the mind to think anyone would vote for her.

Well, after reading the article I see who is going to take the fall for Mrs. Tulza Clinton, Tyler Drumheller, and Blumenthal. Of the two Drumheller will get the load of the blame. Which makes his untimely death all the more convenient for Mrs Tulza. Blumenthal, a slap on the wrist or a presidential pardon and thus Mrs. Tulza comes out clean as a whistle and the left will hail yet another RWNJ conspiracy theory down the drain.

I really wish something would happen to bring her to justice but sadly we are way past the point where this type of behavior is going to bring down a professional liar like Mrs Tulza. Sadder still is that this is the best that the democrats can offer. Seems only fitting.

Well, after reading the article I see who is going to take the fall for Mrs. Tulza Clinton, Tyler Drumheller, and Blumenthal. Of the two Drumheller will get the load of the blame. Which makes his untimely death all the more convenient for Mrs Tulza. Blumenthal, a slap on the wrist or a presidential pardon and thus Mrs. Tulza comes out clean as a whistle and the left will hail yet another RWNJ conspiracy theory down the drain.

I really wish something would happen to bring her to justice but sadly we are way past the point where this type of behavior is going to bring down a professional liar like Mrs Tulza. Sadder still is that this is the best that the democrats can offer. Seems only fitting.
I was thinking the same thing.

What?! Another dead body connected to the Clintons in a most fortuitous way?

Seriously?
Hillary-Clinton-dead-bodies.jpg

In their defense, most don't even know there is an investigation. Really, all they see is Mrs. Tulza squats to pee and the thought process ends there. Having a D by her name also helps.

In their defense, most don't even know there is an investigation. Really, all they see is Mrs. Tulza squats to pee and the thought process ends there. Having a D by her name also helps.
Honestly?

I don't think most people are really looking at her right now. . .
ydqj0.jpg

Honestly?

I don't think most people are really looking at her right now. . .
ydqj0.jpg

If they don't know everything about Mrs. Tulza Clintnon by now, they don't care and don't want to learn.

I have some intelligent friends who I did not consider liberals. One day they said, won't Mrs Clinton make a great president? Without comment or thought or reason why.

Forum List

Back