Problems With Evolution

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds. Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite. The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.
It's called inductive reasoning. No one has seen God either and there's even less evidence for his existence. Plus, the existence of fake fossils is not evidence that evolution isn't real, just as the existence of fake Rolexes doesn't mean real Rolexes don't exist.
Evidence must be real, not theoretical.
There's nothing theoretical about the the evidence. It's real.

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds. Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite. The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.
It's called inductive reasoning. No one has seen God either and there's even less evidence for his existence. Plus, the existence of fake fossils is not evidence that evolution isn't real, just as the existence of fake Rolexes doesn't mean real Rolexes don't exist.
It's called FRAUD.
While fake fossils are indeed fraud, that in no way disproves the Theory of Evolution.
Without evidence to support it, the TOE means nothing.
To say there is no evidence, is a lie.

those that believe in god openly say its about faith.
You're missing my point. If someone manufactured fake religious relics, would that disprove the existence of God?
do you know they are already being faked??? its been happening for centuries,,,
the problem with evolution is that its all based on the same faith and unprovable,
It's only unprovable to those who refuse to honestly examine the evidence. Faith has nothing to do with it. Anti-evolutionists only say that to deflect attention for the fact that there's more evidence for evolution than God. Religious people need faith because, unlike scientists, they have no solid evidence.
I am very religious, but my opposition to evolution is based on the fact that NOBODY ever saw it happen. Fossils have been faked so often that they are useless as evidence.

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds.
Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite.

The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.

FAKE FOSSILS

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-fake-fossils-pervert-paleontology-excerpt/

FAKE TRILOBITES & TRILOBITE FOSSIL FORGERY

How Fake Fossils Pervert Paleontology [Excerpt]

Is it a bird? Is it a dinosaur? No, it's a fake

https://aaps-journal.org/Forgery-From-Fendi-To-Fossils.html

9 Fossils and Finds That Were Total Fakes

Fake bird fossil highlights the problem of illegal trading

Fake 'giant spider fossil' dupes scientists

There is big money to be made in faking fossils. It's very likely this game has been going on for years and years. That means those skeletons of extinct animals you see in the museums could all be fakes. That would mean they never existed alive.

While there have been instances of fake fossils, they are far from common. The evolution of the whale is well documented in the fossil record. You're grasping at straws to hold on to you religious beliefs.

OH! Now you're gonna read my mind?Mindreading is a magician's trick. It has no scientific basis. Go jump off a cliff.

It's called FRAUD.
While fake fossils are indeed fraud, that in no way disproves the Theory of Evolution.
Fake fossils are useless.

It's called FRAUD.
Fake fossils are useless.
We've found trillions of fossils, surely you don't think they are ALL fake? I've dug up fossils myself so I know those are real.

You're missing my point. If someone manufactured fake religious relics, would that disprove the existence of God?
the problem with evolution is that its all based on the same faith and unprovable,
It's only unprovable to those who refuse to honestly examine the evidence. Faith has nothing to do with it. Anti-evolutionists only say that to deflect attention for the fact that there's more evidence for evolution than God. Religious people need faith because, unlike scientists, they have no solid evidence.
I am very religious, but my opposition to evolution is based on the fact that NOBODY ever saw it happen. Fossils have been faked so often that they are useless as evidence.
No one saw the Garden of Eden either, so fake? Relics have been faked, so religion is fraud? There are many things that cannot be seen, but their existence can be inferred from evidence. If you're going to use that logic, many of the things you believe will have to be thrown out the window.

No one saw the Garden of Eden either, so fake? Relics have been faked, so religion is fraud? There are many things that cannot be seen, but their existence can be inferred from evidence. If you're going to use that logic, many of the things you believe will have to be thrown out the window.
all youre doing is proving evolution is another religion,,,

all you're doing is proving evolution is another religion,
How so? There's plenty of evidence for evolution, despite what some say and hardly comes close to blind faith.

How so? There's plenty of evidence for evolution, despite what some say and hardly comes close to blind faith.
NOPE,,,
only speculation made on assumptions,,,

I'll go with the Garden of Eden being fake. It was described in the Bible as an "earthly paradise."
Impossible. The last I checked, bees and hornets stung, ticks sucked blood, mosquitos sucked blood, arachnids stung and bit, flies and gnats swarm and annoy, centipedes bite, black flies bite and midges bite. In all there are about 104 types of insects that bite; add to that, reptiles and predatory mammals and then there are temperature variations, although, Hawaii has one of the more stable temperature variations, there can still be hurricanes and many locations across the globe have earthquakes and we mustn't forget tornados. In short, there is no "paradise" and never was.....after all, according to the silly Bible, man/woman was the last thing the invisible thingy in the sky created, so they had to deal with all those issues.

Last edited:
The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds.
Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite.

The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.

FAKE FOSSILS

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-fake-fossils-pervert-paleontology-excerpt/

There is big money to be made in faking fossils. It's very likely this game has been going on for years and years. That means those skeletons of extinct animals you see in the museums could all be fakes. That would mean they never existed alive.

Though I support evolutionary theory I would love someone to explain why the Japanese hear music on the opposite side of their brain to every one else?

View attachment 348147 View attachment 348149
Who says they do?

Pure horseshit. Creationists are the ones who created almost every fake fossil

FAKE FOSSILS

Though I support evolutionary theory I would love someone to explain why the Japanese hear music on the opposite side of their brain to every one else?

View attachment 348147 View attachment 348149
Who says they do?
Read it in a book by David Attenborough!

NOPE,,,
only speculation made on assumptions,,,
A rather ignorant comment,,,,

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. ...

_47112338_human_ape_hands_spl.jpg

Now see: it happened.

Last edited:

FAKE FOSSILS

And yet college educated professors and fools believe Darwin and that it happened this way *BILLIONS* of years ago. The Earth can't even last millions of years. What a bunch of idiots who have fallen for this fairy tale.

The people know who these believers and fools are in this forum. Nothing will convince them until it happens.

Forum List

Back