Professor calls or harassing Republicans at restaurants sticking fingers in their salads

I wouldn't go so far as to touch somebody's food or go up to their table, but I would point my index finger at them, straight armed, and make sure they saw it. These republican bitches have no civility and deserve none, not with what they have done to destroy our nation.

go for it Lyssie------show yourself for that which you are
Yup. I'm someone who does not enjoy seeing my country raped by people from the gutter.
And...

You walk into a restaurant and just assume they are Republicans and stick your finger in their face?

Lyssie Goebbels?

I found your photograph.

View attachment 223569

Should they wear one of these to make it easier to find them?

View attachment 223571

What an ignorant comment. I would not stick my fingers in these pigs' food. I might get their filth on my hands and have to go and wash.
Some day there is going to be a serious disagreement in this country.

anyone here remember the riots of the midsixties? --------the riots of the 2020s---IMHO ---will exceed that filth. Back then, the scum liked to use the word "PIG"--lots. Some things never change-----scum is eternal

What problems with reading comprehension? What did you say that I didn't understand? Read the comment at No. 92. We decent people don't want to have anything to do with the vermin that trump brought to DC., that is among us. It is insane and it isn't sanitary. This vermin in circulating in our community. How do you just say "no," get rid of them, and delouse the community?

What problems with reading comprehension? What did you say that I didn't understand? Read the comment at No. 92. We decent people don't want to have anything to do with the vermin that trump brought to DC., that is among us. It is insane and it isn't sanitary. This vermin in circulating in our community. How do you just say "no," get rid of them, and delouse the community?

Lysi----one of my forte's in practice------is psychiatry. ------I am not a psychiatrist---but neither was FREUD, CHARCOT or even GILLES DE LA TOURETTE. How long have you imagined that you are CRAWLING WITH LICE?

Lysi----one of my forte's in practice------is psychiatry. ------I am not a psychiatrist---but neither was FREUD, CHARCOT or even GILLES DE LA TOURETTE. How long have you imagined that you are CRAWLING WITH LICE?
He's a foreign troll...........to throw gas on the fire and nothing more.

Nope. But the question is how to protect ourselves from this scum without being violent. We have a society to protect.

I wouldn't go so far as to touch somebody's food or go up to their table, but I would point my index finger at them, straight armed, and make sure they saw it. These republican bitches have no civility and deserve none, not with what they have done to destroy our nation.

Is the irony of this post not evident to everyone ?

Accost someone at their table and point your finger at them to tell them they have to civility.

Nope. But the question is how to protect ourselves from this scum without being violent. We have a society to protect.

can you expand on you need "to protect <outselves> from this scum" ?
In what way do the "scum" endanger you or "ourselves" ?

Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’

The University of Mississippi has condemned a tweet by a faculty member that called on activists to abandon civility and harass Republican senators in public.

“Don’t just interrupt a Senator’s meal, y’all,” James Thomas, an assistant professor of sociology, tweeted from his @Insurgent_Prof account on Oct. 6, the day Justice Brett Kavanaugh was sworn into the Supreme Court.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trendy pathetic leftist liberals paying thousands per year just so a Trump hating idiot can teach your kid how to act like they are 6 yrs old.

GROW UP LUNATICS
If he really said that and it isn't being totally mis-represented, he's an idiot.

Accost someone at their table and point your finger at them to tell them they have to civility.
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I never said accost anyone at their table. Stop putting words in my mouth. I actually said the opposite. But one CAN point one's finger at someone in the room and say "isn't that John Pig over there" loud enough for the pig to hear it. There is nothing wrong with glaring at the pig while he eats his dinner or saying to your dinner partner "look at the pig over there."

You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I never said accost anyone at their table. Stop putting words in my mouth. I actually said the opposite. But one CAN point one's finger at someone in the room and say "isn't that John Pig over there" loud enough for the pig to hear it. There is nothing wrong with glaring at the pig while he eats his dinner or saying to your dinner partner "look at the pig over there."

Thanks for confirming my point.

Totally ironic.

I hope it happens to you someday. But it won't be from me.

Because if I were seated next to you when you did it, I'd restrain myself from saying something like "Thanks for making this all about YOU and making everyone uncomfortable with your stupid outburst".

Totally ironic.

Because if I were seated next to you when you did it, I'd restrain myself from saying something like "Thanks for making this all about YOU and making everyone uncomfortable with your stupid outburst".

It's not all about me, it's about the country and these thugs rape of it and the American People. How else to we root this trash out?

can you expand on you need "to protect <outselves> from this scum" ?
In what way do the "scum" endanger you or "ourselves" ?

some of the most interesting conversations I have had during my working
years consisted of interviews with patients in the prison wards for the
criminally insane

Totally ironic.

Lyssie is absolutely right----There is nothing wrong if one---on encountering
her in a restaurant------eating with her children and grandchildren----to point
a her with an extended arm and extended index finger and announcing---in a loud
voice-----'LOOK AT THAT DISGUSTING BITCH surrounded by stinking scum'

Totally ironic.

It's not all about me, it's about the country and these thugs rape of it and the American People. How else to we root this trash out?

Yes it is all about YOU. Lots of us don't think this "trash" and we get a vote...just like you. But because you don't like the direction things are going because YOU lost means you now think you can make others uncomfortable by venting what YOU feel is wrong.

You root out what you don't like at the voting booth.

If you lose...you suck on it.

Totally ironic.

Lyssie is absolutely right----There is nothing wrong if one---on encountering
her in a restaurant------eating with her children and grandchildren----to point
a her with an extended arm and extended index finger and announcing---in a loud
voice-----'LOOK AT THAT DISGUSTING BITCH surrounded by stinking scum'

Do I detect a small hint of sarcasm in this post ?

Do so and pull back a nub.so you want to harass and you say they have no civility. You’re a moonbat.

Yup. I'm someone who does not enjoy seeing my country raped by people from the gutter.
The. You should be yelling at Prlisi, Schumer, Waters and all the other morons.

The. You should be yelling at Prlisi, Schumer, Waters and all the other morons.

For what?

Totally ironic.

Yes it is all about YOU. Lots of us don't think this "trash" and we get a vote...just like you. But because you don't like the direction things are going because YOU lost means you now think you can make others uncomfortable by venting what YOU feel is wrong.

We can make people feel "uncomfortable" as we wish. Some people must be forced to be accountable for their actions.

Totally ironic.

We can make people feel "uncomfortable" as we wish.

Oh, you've already proven you'll hijack innocent individuals evenings so you can get at someone you don't like.

If I were sitting next to a senator and you came in and shouted him down at his table such that it screwed up my evening (many I know would have their evenings ruined), I'd be happy to douse you with cold water in an "accident".

Forum List

Back