Professor calls or harassing Republicans at restaurants sticking fingers in their salads

I guess scumbags like Hitler also wanted to eat in peace, the POS.

hitlerbook.JPG

Oy

Some libs gonna get their asses knocked out....although the professor might not know that men on the right rarely order salads! So they'd have to put a finger into a steak. How many libs out there in the whole country have the balls to do that? Maybe a dozen....maybe? :fingerscrossed:

And btw.....what college professor do you know that isnt a fruit salad talking about salads?:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You think that "men on the right" are actually men??? These people should stop trying to think with their dicks and start serving up wise policies and laws. All they are is a bunch of scum trying to sell identity politics.

Well, admittedly, our men aren't out expressing their masculinity by assaulting women like that monument of manliness who kicked the pro-life activist, but since we aren't grunting Neanderthals like you leftists, that works for us pretty well.

Let me ask you a question, twat waffle. What sort of response do you expect to get from your "justified" shitbaggery? I mean, what is it you think the people you harass for the "crime" of disagreeing with you and thinking they have a right to live their lives anyway are going to do when you stick your germy meathook into their food?

I wouldn't go so far as to touch somebody's food or go up to their table, but I would point my index finger at them, straight armed, and make sure they saw it. These republican bitches have no civility and deserve none, not with what they have done to destroy our nation.
no civility?....and yet your professor buddy says what he said?...is that how intelligent people act?....
Note also that she is the one whose finger would be in people's faces, and she claims to be the civil one.

No. I said that I would not approach the POS. It's enough to point out where they are and let them know we're looking at them and know what they are responsible for. Ever heard of shunning?

Oooh, being shunned by someone I wouldn't piss on if she were on fire. THERE'S a threat!

Are YOU aware that what you're describing is illegal? Is that a problem for you at all, or are you feeling so "justified" in your shitty behavior that you think laws don't apply to you?

Also, will it bother you at all if your gesture of childish finger-pointing is returned by a different finger gesure?
If she did that to me, she would be screaming in anguish because that finger would be bent into a position it was not meant to bend.

She should definitely stand well away from me when she points. I bite.

Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’

The University of Mississippi has condemned a tweet by a faculty member that called on activists to abandon civility and harass Republican senators in public.

“Don’t just interrupt a Senator’s meal, y’all,” James Thomas, an assistant professor of sociology, tweeted from his @Insurgent_Prof account on Oct. 6, the day Justice Brett Kavanaugh was sworn into the Supreme Court.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trendy pathetic leftist liberals paying thousands per year just so a Trump hating idiot can teach your kid how to act like they are 6 yrs old.

GROW UP LUNATICS

Sorry, someone sticks a finger in my food while I have a knife in my hand? I'll be like "waiter! theres a bloody finger in my salad... can you take this one back please?"

You can still buy, online, massively strong (and sharp) 3-pronged forks.

It makes sense to bring your own with you when dining out.

Their penetrating ability is unsurpassed!

Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’

The University of Mississippi has condemned a tweet by a faculty member that called on activists to abandon civility and harass Republican senators in public.

“Don’t just interrupt a Senator’s meal, y’all,” James Thomas, an assistant professor of sociology, tweeted from his @Insurgent_Prof account on Oct. 6, the day Justice Brett Kavanaugh was sworn into the Supreme Court.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trendy pathetic leftist liberals paying thousands per year just so a Trump hating idiot can teach your kid how to act like they are 6 yrs old.

GROW UP LUNATICS

Maybe one solution would be harassing PROFESSORS we dont agree with on their lunch break, stick our fingers in their salads because we don't like their politics and feel they are leading our kids down the wrong path! Hell, we can even follow them to dinner and stick out fingers in their buffet, yell and scream, tell them they have to leave!
That way they can teach the dream and live the dream all at the same time.

You can still buy, online, massively strong (and sharp) 3-pronged forks.

It makes sense to bring your own with you when dining out.

Their penetrating ability is unsurpassed!

now I understand why THE DEVIL carries a giant red fork-----salad poking
must be ALL THE RAGE-----down there-----for millennia

there are other alternatives to LW nut jobs as in the instructional video below

I wouldn't go so far as to touch somebody's food or go up to their table, but I would point my index finger at them, straight armed, and make sure they saw it. These republican bitches have no civility and deserve none, not with what they have done to destroy our nation.
Yeah the very definition of civility is pointing fingers at people who are just eating a meal and not bothering you at all.

Oh, poor them. How else does the public hold this vermin accountable? If they go out in public, this is the risk they take. Nobody has to make this trash comfortable. When they are not "just eating a meal" and "not bothering" anyone, they are out screwing the American people. I guess scumbags like Hitler also wanted to eat in peace, the POS.

republicans are "like hitler" ----get help, lyssie
They certainly are fascists. There is no excuse for them. Remember that they are involving hundreds of thousands of decent people in their depravity. If they had kept to themselves, it would have been another matter. Since when the American People not allowed to fight back? Treat trash like trash.

try to be more specific. I have a hint for you------long ago I was a diagnostician-----the diagnosis could not be "sick" nor could it be "depraved"------it is true
that some psychiatrists tend to term psychosis "fruity" (I am not a psychiatrist---
I am a registered democrat) Lately, the donkey (the donkey represents the
democrat party-----and its members) has become pixilated. "Pixilated" is not
a technical term amongst psychiatrists as is "fruity", but I like it. It strikes
me as poetic. To return to topic----when you write "American people are not
allowed to fight back", to what are you referring?

There seems to be some idea among right-wingers that we are supposed to mollycoddle them, be sooo polite and respectful, and ignore their revolting behavior in office. Nobody is supposed to confront them or protest against them.

However, this trump group is more disgusting than any group I've ever seen. We have not experienced this low a bunch in office before in my lifetime.

The right-wingers try to curb speech that confronts their behavior. How does one express contempt for such people and let them know it? Right-wingers expect people like me to be pretty sheep, bowing to them. Don't bitch when these people are shunned and protested against. Shunning and pointing them out in public is the best way.

Yeah the very definition of civility is pointing fingers at people who are just eating a meal and not bothering you at all.

Oh, poor them. How else does the public hold this vermin accountable? If they go out in public, this is the risk they take. Nobody has to make this trash comfortable. When they are not "just eating a meal" and "not bothering" anyone, they are out screwing the American people. I guess scumbags like Hitler also wanted to eat in peace, the POS.

They certainly are fascists. There is no excuse for them. Remember that they are involving hundreds of thousands of decent people in their depravity. If they had kept to themselves, it would have been another matter. Since when the American People not allowed to fight back? Treat trash like trash.

try to be more specific. I have a hint for you------long ago I was a diagnostician-----the diagnosis could not be "sick" nor could it be "depraved"------it is true
that some psychiatrists tend to term psychosis "fruity" (I am not a psychiatrist---
a technical term amongst psychiatrists as is "fruity", but I like it. It strikes

There seems to be some idea among right-wingers that we are supposed to mollycoddle them, be sooo polite and respectful, and ignore their revolting behavior in office. Nobody is supposed to confront them or protest against them.

However, this trump group is more disgusting than any group I've ever seen. We have not experienced this low a bunch in office before in my lifetime.

The right-wingers try to curb speech that confronts their behavior. How does one express contempt for such people and let them know it? Right-wingers expect people like me to be pretty sheep, bowing to them. Don't bitch when these people are shunned and protested against. Shunning and pointing them out in public is the best way.

would you expand on that allegation of "REVOLTING BEHAVIOR in office" ?
What has the TRUMP group done to you?

revolting behavior in office

aka I don't like your political point of view so I'm going to call you a Hitler and a fascist. Well, opinions like yours are all very subjective though because a lot of people will disagree with you. Maybe we should all Devolve into yelling and screaming at each other in the streets, restaurants and other public places.
Can we do this now to Democrat Senators because we believe they have been plotting to get rid of Trump from day one? Using a fake dossier? You know... we can very well call that subversion and a soft coup.
Should we make Pelosi's and Schummer's Life a living hell if they want to leave their homes? Maybe your right... I dont want to live in a bannana republic.

would you expand on that allegation of "REVOLTING BEHAVIOR in office" ?
What has the TRUMP group done to you?

IRosie....forget it. This guy is waaaaaaaay off the reservation ( oh wait....is that racist to say? :113:).

but I would point my index finger at them, straight armed, and make sure they saw it.

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1978-scream-factory-blu-ray-review-530x283.jpg
This is what she calls "shunning,' you know.

This may be another word the snowflakes will try to change the definition of.

Methinks she doesn't grasp the concept - or even the definition - of "shunning". Pretty sure it doesn't include following people around and staring at them like an escaped lunatic.

Forum List

Back