🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Professor commies threatened to watch your back found dead in home

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A University of Texas in Austin professor who had been threatened by Communists after a domestic assault charge was found dead in his home Thursday.
Professor Commies Threatened to ‘Watch Your Back’ Found Dead in Home
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the mental cases on the left can't piece together a thing. It would never come to their brain process to put those pieces together they don't have the ability.

A University of Texas in Austin professor who had been threatened by Communists after a domestic assault charge was found dead in his home Thursday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the mental cases on the left can't piece together a thing. It would never come to their brain process to put those pieces together they don't have the ability.
I cannot believe you are using this poor man's death as a political point. You are one sick puppy

I'd wait and see what the cause of death was b4 pointing fingers - if he died of multiple self inflicted gunshot wound[S} to the 'back of the head' ... such as Vince Foster -- than perhaps it was a suicide .too

I guess he can't strangle women anymore

I wasn't following the story and I still don't know anything about it but are we supposed to give a medal to the assassins? He was a professor...probably a Leftist?

"the Travis County Sheriff’s office has said the “death is not suspicious,” suggesting a possible suicide."

Forum List

Back