Professor who spews hate and blames Jews for 9/11 keeps her job

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Suddenly a university defends someones First Amendment rights.

Oberlin professor keeps her job despite spewing anti-Semitic hate - including blaming Jews for 9/11 - on social media
  • Joy Karega is a professor of 'rhetoric and composition' at Oberlin College
  • She allegedly said Jews are responsible for the Charlie Hebdo massacre
  • Karega called ISIS a 'CIA and Mossad' operation, referring to Israel's national intelligence agency
  • However, the college said Karega has a right to express 'personal views'
A professor at a prestigious Ohio college has kept her job despite spewing anti-Semitic hate on social media – including blaming Jews for 9/11 and the rise of ISIS.

Joy Karega, an assistant professor of ‘rhetoric and composition’ at Oberlin College, claimed in a series of Facebook posts that Israel planned the September 11 attacks in 2001 and the Charlie Hebdo massacre in January last year.

She also posted conspiracy theories that alleged the Jewish state’s national intelligence agency formed the Islamic State terror group.

However, in its response, Oberlin College did not condemn Karega’s posts and added that she has the right to express ‘her personal views’.

According to Karega’s profile on the private liberal arts college’s website, she received her PhD from the University of Louisville in 2014.

At Oberlin, she has recently taught courses entitled ‘Writing for Social Justice’ and ‘Negotiating Language, Culture and Power’.

Read more: Oberlin professor keeps her job despite spewing anti-Semitic hate
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Should we assume, here, that she kept her job because the hate she spewed was consistent with the far left playbook instead of far right?

It's really not about the hatred per se, but the targets of the hatred, some of which come with pre-approval and some not.

Oberlin professor keeps her job despite spewing anti-Semitic hate - including blaming Jews for 9/11 - on social media
  • Karega called ISIS a 'CIA and Mossad' operation, referring to Israel's national intelligence agency
A professor at a prestigious Ohio college has kept her job despite spewing anti-Semitic hate on social media – including blaming Jews for 9/11 and the rise of ISIS.

Joy Karega, an assistant professor of ‘rhetoric and composition’ at Oberlin College, claimed in a series of Facebook posts that Israel planned the September 11 attacks in 2001 and the Charlie Hebdo massacre in January last year.

She also posted conspiracy theories that alleged the Jewish state’s national intelligence agency formed the Islamic State terror group.

However, in its response, Oberlin College did not condemn Karega’s posts and added that she has the right to express ‘her personal views’.

According to Karega’s profile on the private liberal arts college’s website, she received her PhD from the University of Louisville in 2014.

At Oberlin, she has recently taught courses entitled ‘Writing for Social Justice’ and ‘Negotiating Language, Culture and Power’.

Telling the truth the way she sees it, is not anti Semitic. If the poor Jews have hurt feelings, too bad.

Telling the truth the way she sees it, is not anti Semitic. If the poor Jews have hurt feelings, too bad.

The word "Jew" in the title of any thread acts for you as a pheromone does for an insect.

Speaking of insects, have you considered evolving to the point you can be thought of as one?

The word "Jew" in the title of any thread acts for you as a pheromone does for an insect.

Speaking of insects, have you considered evolving to the point you can be thought of as one?

If I were an insect I'd be a butterfly. I also believe as she does and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Oh heck I'd be a queen bee.

Should we assume, here, that she kept her job because the hate she spewed was consistent with the far left playbook instead of far right?

It's really not about the hatred per se, but the targets of the hatred, some of which come with pre-approval and some not.
The answer to your question is, yes, we should assume that.

As to the ill begotten haters of Jews around here, well, it is a hopeless case to think they will ever ascend to honesty and acknowledgement of falsehoods. After all, this is going on now 3,500 years or more of this pattern.

The answer to your question is, yes, we should assume that.

As to the ill begotten haters of Jews around here, well, it is a hopeless case to think they will ever ascend to honesty and acknowledgement of falsehoods. After all, this is going on now 3,500 years or more of this pattern.

Ha Ha, and you wonder why. Join the human race, but then jews love anti Semitism.

Libs don't know truth, they just shit out lies.

If I were an insect I'd be a butterfly. I also believe as she does and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Oh heck I'd be a queen bee.

So what is your theory of what happened on 9/11 ?

I disagree with what she has to say, but I respect her freedom to say it. I wouldn't want to be fired because of what I think about things.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Can we see this 'far left playbook' you're making reference to? Because I'm pretty sure you're just making that up.

She looks like she has a doctorate in pole dancing.
31BBBFD800000578-3471224-image-m-5_1456842167508.jpg

Notice not a word from posters such as Goono.
If this were a white Christian that made these remarks, he would have been the one to post the story.

Of course then again, had it been a Christian professor that was white, there wouldn't be a story here since they would have been fired immediately.

Can we see this 'far left playbook' you're making reference to? Because I'm pretty sure you're just making that up.

rfr.jpg

The Old Testament is the treatise as to how racist jews and israelites slaughtered innocent people on behalf of yahweh before fighting each other resulting in israelites being assimilated into Syria 730 BCE. "The pattern" you allude to, is that the genocidal tendencies of yahweh's people or rational folks response to those tendencies assuming the bullshit in the Old Testament has any shred of truth and there are actually descendants of those maniacs alive today?

Well, let's see here.....

She is black, so is in that privileged class that can be just as nasty and racist as they want to be without being held accountable for it.

Her targets were Jews, who are in the targeted class that anybody can be just as nasty and racist towards without being held accountable. It's a double whammy of free hatred.

It sure sounds like the leftist playbook to me since it is so obvious, so why isn't it obvious to you, child?

All planned demolitions to begin our war on "terror". That is why area hospitals were waiting for patients but received few and the maj were first responders.

All planned demolitions to begin our war on "terror". That is why area hospitals were waiting for patients but received few and the maj were first responders.

Ok, so the Jews did this in cahoots with the Bush administration, or were these rogue Jews, or what ?

Forum List

Back