Professor who spews hate and blames Jews for 9/11 keeps her job

Suddenly a university defends someones First Amendment rights.

Oberlin professor keeps her job despite spewing anti-Semitic hate - including blaming Jews for 9/11 - on social media
  • Joy Karega is a professor of 'rhetoric and composition' at Oberlin College
  • She allegedly said Jews are responsible for the Charlie Hebdo massacre
  • Karega called ISIS a 'CIA and Mossad' operation, referring to Israel's national intelligence agency
  • However, the college said Karega has a right to express 'personal views'
A professor at a prestigious Ohio college has kept her job despite spewing anti-Semitic hate on social media – including blaming Jews for 9/11 and the rise of ISIS.

Joy Karega, an assistant professor of ‘rhetoric and composition’ at Oberlin College, claimed in a series of Facebook posts that Israel planned the September 11 attacks in 2001 and the Charlie Hebdo massacre in January last year.

She also posted conspiracy theories that alleged the Jewish state’s national intelligence agency formed the Islamic State terror group.

However, in its response, Oberlin College did not condemn Karega’s posts and added that she has the right to express ‘her personal views’.

According to Karega’s profile on the private liberal arts college’s website, she received her PhD from the University of Louisville in 2014.

At Oberlin, she has recently taught courses entitled ‘Writing for Social Justice’ and ‘Negotiating Language, Culture and Power’.

Read more: Oberlin professor keeps her job despite spewing anti-Semitic hate
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Telling the truth the way she sees it, is not anti Semitic. If the poor Jews have hurt feelings, too bad.
Should we assume, here, that she kept her job because the hate she spewed was consistent with the far left playbook instead of far right?

It's really not about the hatred per se, but the targets of the hatred, some of which come with pre-approval and some not.

Can we see this 'far left playbook' you're making reference to? Because I'm pretty sure you're just making that up.

Should we assume, here, that she kept her job because the hate she spewed was consistent with the far left playbook instead of far right?

It's really not about the hatred per se, but the targets of the hatred, some of which come with pre-approval and some not.

Can we see this 'far left playbook' you're making reference to? Because I'm pretty sure you're just making that up.

View attachment 65870

And where in that book does it say anything from the OP?

Telling the truth the way she sees it, is not anti Semitic. If the poor Jews have hurt feelings, too bad.

The word "Jew" in the title of any thread acts for you as a pheromone does for an insect.

Speaking of insects, have you considered evolving to the point you can be thought of as one?

If I were an insect I'd be a butterfly. I also believe as she does and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Oh heck I'd be a queen bee.

So what is your theory of what happened on 9/11 ?

All planned demolitions to begin our war on "terror". That is why area hospitals were waiting for patients but received few and the maj were first responders.

Ok, so the Jews did this in cahoots with the Bush administration, or were these rogue Jews, or what ?

You can read my views on the conspiracy forum, along with links. There were many players and they all played their role.

Well, let's see here.....

She is black, so is in that privileged class that can be just as nasty and racist as they want to be without being held accountable for it.

Her targets were Jews, who are in the targeted class that anybody can be just as nasty and racist towards without being held accountable. It's a double whammy of free hatred.

It sure sounds like the leftist playbook to me since it is so obvious, so why isn't it obvious to you, child?

Yeah, that's you citing you. Can you show me the 'left playbook' saying any of that.

Yeah, that's you citing you. Can you show me the 'left playbook' saying any of that.

You are quite the boring boy, Skyler.

At least penelope is entertaining in that pathetic, bat-shit crazy, rides the short bus way of hers.

You are quite the boring boy, Skyler.

At least penelope is entertaining in that pathetic, bat-shit crazy, rides the short bus way of hers.

Yeah, I know. This tedious obsession I have with facts and reality. How banal! It would be so much easier if I just accepted whatever hapless horseshit you said without any thought or question.

You know, like you do.

The word "Jew" in the title of any thread acts for you as a pheromone does for an insect.

Speaking of insects, have you considered evolving to the point you can be thought of as one?

If I were an insect I'd be a butterfly. I also believe as she does and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Oh heck I'd be a queen bee.

So what is your theory of what happened on 9/11 ?

All planned demolitions to begin our war on "terror". That is why area hospitals were waiting for patients but received few and the maj were first responders.

Ok, so the Jews did this in cahoots with the Bush administration, or were these rogue Jews, or what ?

You can read my views on the conspiracy forum, along with links. There were many players and they all played their role.

Give us the nutshell version here.

I am old enough to remember when a person attacking Jews was ending their career.

But somehow, that changed, and the American left has now become as anti-Semetic as the Nazis.

The title of this thread is:

Professor who spews hate and blames Jews for 9/11 keeps her job

0bdea6b4af61e92bfc0c455603c79f124d1b68d3.jpg

If the title of this thread was:

Professor who spews hate and blames Muslims for 9/11 keeps her job

Would anyone who posted against her here, be objecting to blaming Muslims? Is it hate to blame a group of people or criticize them, if the accusation is believed to be true and not knowingly a libel? Is it hate to blame Muslims for 911? After 911 the word on the street was that Muslims did it but not much complaints about that. Are there double standards here?

In the DailyMail article link in the OP, it states that she blamed the Mossad and CIA specifically for 911, like the former Italian president Francesco Cossiga, to specify the blame, although she did mention jews too.

Last edited:
The latest:

Oberlin trustees fire back at school, crackpot prof

Trustees and alumni at a presitigious Ohio college are turning up the heat on the school administration, which has so far taken no action against a nutty professor who believes Jews were behind 9/11 and the Charlie Hebdo terror attack in France. The Board of Trustees at Oberlin College demanded answers in a statement posted on the school's own website, with Chairman Clyde McGregor blasting "rhetoric and composition" Professor Joy Karega for anti-Semitic online postings. “These postings are anti-Semitic and abhorrent,” McGregor said in the statement. “We deplore anti-Semitism and all other forms of bigotry. They have no place at Oberlin. “As an Oberlin alumna, I can tell you that the vile anti-Semitism ...

Oberlin trustees fire back at school, crackpot prof | Fox News

No one much cares anymore. anti-Semitism is so old, its non news worthy.

Suddenly a university defends someones First Amendment rights.

Oberlin professor keeps her job despite spewing anti-Semitic hate - including blaming Jews for 9/11 - on social media
  • Joy Karega is a professor of 'rhetoric and composition' at Oberlin College
  • She allegedly said Jews are responsible for the Charlie Hebdo massacre
  • Karega called ISIS a 'CIA and Mossad' operation, referring to Israel's national intelligence agency
  • However, the college said Karega has a right to express 'personal views'
A professor at a prestigious Ohio college has kept her job despite spewing anti-Semitic hate on social media – including blaming Jews for 9/11 and the rise of ISIS.

Joy Karega, an assistant professor of ‘rhetoric and composition’ at Oberlin College, claimed in a series of Facebook posts that Israel planned the September 11 attacks in 2001 and the Charlie Hebdo massacre in January last year.

She also posted conspiracy theories that alleged the Jewish state’s national intelligence agency formed the Islamic State terror group.

However, in its response, Oberlin College did not condemn Karega’s posts and added that she has the right to express ‘her personal views’.

According to Karega’s profile on the private liberal arts college’s website, she received her PhD from the University of Louisville in 2014.

At Oberlin, she has recently taught courses entitled ‘Writing for Social Justice’ and ‘Negotiating Language, Culture and Power’.

Leftists are intolerant hypocritical scum.

Forum List

Back