Progressive handbook for women

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Brought to you by the Progressive movement and their icon Hugh Heffner

Why is it that feminist Progressives first seemed to hate Hugh Heffner, but now embrace him?

I like what Steve Bannon had to say about Hugh. He said now feminists are now embracing someone who actually grabs women by their pus#sies.

Hilarious.

Why is it that feminist Progressives first seemed to hate Hugh Heffner, but now embrace him?

I like what Steve Bannon had to say about Hugh. He said now feminists are now embracing someone who actually grabs women by their pus#sies.

Hilarious.

Hugh Heffner = freedom! This is one reason why we don't want religious extremist like muslims telling us what we can do in our bed rooms.

Hilarious.

Hugh Heffner = freedom! This is one reason why we don't want religious extremist like muslims telling us what we can do in our bed rooms.

You mean like not allowing polygamists to marry?

Hilarious.

How does the left justify their support for equality and female empowerment yet hypocritically celebrate a smut peddler like Heffner?

Hilarious.

How does the left justify their support for equality and female empowerment yet hypocritically celebrate a smut peddler like Heffner?
Remember, the leftist doesn't has jobs. But Hugh had shown them the way how to survive.

4-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

Hilarious.
It is impossible to try an understand the radical left. Hypocrites can't be understood.

This Huge Hefner thing is much like the NFL thing. The elite left media was constantly attacking the NFL for their bad actions on and off the field, but as soon as they began protesting the country, the left loved them.

So we according to that chart feminists are in the upper left corner. Below a five hot and definitely between 5 and ten crazy.

That's a useful chart.

Forum List

Back