Progressives Protest Parades

Obamacare? WTF was that, IM? Largest tax increase in American history
Mine didn’t increase

They did under Trump
So we set you as the standard? :laughing0301:
Talk to your friend...you know, the one that actually works and see what he says.
I’m a poor retiree on a fixed income and Trump raised my taxes

That's because you never paid enough to start with kid. Pay your own way, we do.
Pay more than you do, my friend

Sure you do little boi.

No, but he damaged it pretty good. If the shrilary had been elected, then this country would have been truly screwed.
America would have been truly great again
I hope disease finds you.
America will always regret that it did not elect Hillary
Yeah, like the open borders and shit like that, huh?

Hillary would not have put children in cages and gloated about it
Obama had no problem doing it and Hillary wouldn't have either, unless she thought that they would be a democrat vote

Mine didn’t increase

They did under Trump
Talk to your friend...you know, the one that actually works and see what he says.

That's because you never paid enough to start with kid. Pay your own way, we do.
I thought you said you were a poor retiree on fixed income? Which is it....I'm getting confused.

Didn't Obama raise taxes during the recovery, ("moran") (taken from one who shall not be mentioned")

Actually he didn't.
Mine didn’t increase

They did under Trump
You are a liar.

Obama started from a lower number. Stop this nonsense. It was easier for him and his administration because of Bush.

Look, I get it. Trump walks on water while he is turning it to wine in your world...I just do not agree

Obama was terrible, 2nd worst POTUS ever. His economic record is not good, but Trump's is only slightly better.

That is my point. That has always been my point.

The problem with your point is that Obama inherited an economy that was headed for a depression. So Trumps record can't be better if he inherited a growing economy from Obama.
Obama destroyed this country.

No, but he damaged it pretty good. If the shrilary had been elected, then this country would have been truly screwed.

I somehow Disagree and so did the country.

Look, I get it. Trump walks on water while he is turning it to wine in your world...I just do not agree

Obama was terrible, 2nd worst POTUS ever. His economic record is not good, but Trump's is only slightly better.

That is my point. That has always been my point.

The problem with your point is that Obama inherited an economy that was headed for a depression. So Trumps record can't be better if he inherited a growing economy from Obama.

Ouch. What do you have against diseases?

Borrow comes with payback....
THis from a jackass supporting the tax cut. It borrows 1.5 trillion. I thought you said our economy is so great so why are our deficits skyrocketing. You people are dumber than shit.

You borrow money in a recession to shorten it time & reduce the unemployment rate.
Didn't Obama raise taxes during the recovery, ("moran") (taken from one who shall not be mentioned")

Actually he didn't.
Mine didn’t increase

They did under Trump

Aren’t you retired?

Sure she would. She would use the obama cages just like he did. Funny how none of you cretins complained when obummer put those kids in cages.

You sick pricks could have helped these poor kids but assholes like aoc and her ilk prevented the aid bill from passing for weeks. They protested the beds that were going to be delivered.

In other words you sniveling piece of shit, all of that misery that you scumbags are bleating about is caused by YOU!

Fuck you you political whores. Real people are suffering so you can make a political point.

You fuckers are despicable swine.

Typical progressive snowflake. I could care less how presidential someone acts. i care about what they get DONE. obummer looked very presidential and did nothing but fuck over this country. I'll take trump, acting like a buffoon, but working for the interests of this country any day.

That's the difference between us, you care about looks. I care about substance.

Trump has done nothing. And that's a fact. No matter how many right wing forums and posts repeat the lie you just told, Trump has done nothing and he's certainly not working for the interest of the majority of citizens in this country.

He pulled us out of TPP which would have been a disaster for the middle class. He pulled us out of obummers illegal iran deal which was great for iran but shit for the rest of the world. So yeah, he has done a lot for this country. you're just too fucking stupid to understand.

How does Iran impact my life here negatively?

Iran is very, very low on an list of problems.

The truth is we're far more likely to have a Civil War here, between groups like Proud Boys / Tea Party/ Neo-Nazis vs ANTIFA, La Raza, and BLM.

That's our main concern, because Iran probably won't be so suicidal to attack the USA, knowing it will be bombed to extinction.

On the other hand, the sneaky Globalists can prop up the fifth column here, to collapse the USA from within..... Which then the USA colossal military & nuke arsenal means hardly anything........ The USA can't Nuke themselves.

Let them get a bomb and you will find out.

Can Iran even have a undetected delivery system to launch Nukes into the USA?

Besides, our meddling in Mid-Eastern affairs, brings hatred against the USA.

This really wasn't our problem, it is now because we did intervene in Mid-East affairs.

If Iran gets the bomb, they will use it. How can a person like you be so obtuse...

I'm more upset that Nike pulled Betsy Ross' flag off their sneakers because that malcontent called them. Why doesn't Nike care what the rest of us think?
Its like canceling the 4th of July celebration because some idiot says its a racist nationalist celebration.
Because most Nike customers agree with Kaepernick.
Link

Mine didn’t increase

They did under Trump

I thought you said you were a poor retiree on fixed income? Which is it....I'm getting confused.
SNAGGED...ya got him bro

Last edited:

There are no cages, there is no one gloating and you haven't any idea what Hillary would have done, not that it matters one bit.

Actually he didn't.
Mine didn’t increase

They did under Trump

BULLSHIT. Now I know you are a flat out LIAR.

NO ONE, not even Hillary voters will ever regret Hillary not being in office. No one actually supported her, not even Obama or her husband Bill, even those that voted for her had to hold their nose and only pulled the lever because they wanted anything to vote against Trump with. The worst of Trump as it turns out is 2X better than the best of Hillary.

Trump has done nothing. And that's a fact. No matter how many right wing forums and posts repeat the lie you just told, Trump has done nothing and he's certainly not working for the interest of the majority of citizens in this country.

He pulled us out of TPP which would have been a disaster for the middle class. He pulled us out of obummers illegal iran deal which was great for iran but shit for the rest of the world. So yeah, he has done a lot for this country. you're just too fucking stupid to understand.

How does Iran impact my life here negatively?

Iran is very, very low on an list of problems.

The truth is we're far more likely to have a Civil War here, between groups like Proud Boys / Tea Party/ Neo-Nazis vs ANTIFA, La Raza, and BLM.

That's our main concern, because Iran probably won't be so suicidal to attack the USA, knowing it will be bombed to extinction.

On the other hand, the sneaky Globalists can prop up the fifth column here, to collapse the USA from within..... Which then the USA colossal military & nuke arsenal means hardly anything........ The USA can't Nuke themselves.

Let them get a bomb and you will find out.

Can Iran even have a undetected delivery system to launch Nukes into the USA?

Besides, our meddling in Mid-Eastern affairs, brings hatred against the USA.

This really wasn't our problem, it is now because we did intervene in Mid-East affairs.

If Iran gets the bomb, they will use it. How can a person like you be so obtuse...
Good thing they aren’t working on one.

NO ONE, not even Hillary voters will ever regret Hillary not being in office. No one actually supported her, not even Obama or her husband Bill, even those that voted for her had to hold their nose and only pulled the lever because they wanted anything to vote against Trump with. The worst of Trump as it turns out is 2X better than the best of Hillary.
Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump.

I'm more upset that Nike pulled Betsy Ross' flag off their sneakers because that malcontent called them. Why doesn't Nike care what the rest of us think?
Its like canceling the 4th of July celebration because some idiot says its a racist nationalist celebration.
Because most Nike customers agree with Kaepernick.
Link

Obama had no problem doing it and Hillary wouldn't have either, unless she thought that they would be a democrat vote

Obama did not separate children from their parents and he helped make it so illegal crossings were at a 40 year low. He created DACA instead of family separation.

Forum List

Back