Progressives Protest Parades

We need stronger regulations on outsourcing, and hiring Illegals.
They should be thrown behind bars, not necessary many, just enough to scare some sense into the Capitalist elites...

At the very least they should not be given incentives to stay like free healthcare and housing.

They don't.... Unless they have anchor babies.

Besides, a lot of them work, and work hard.

At the end of the day they come here to benefit the Capitalist labor shortages, and greed of not wishing to pay Americans a better wage.

And a lot of them do not. Either we have rules or we don’t

Illegals aren't supposed get Federal programs like Welfare, or Food stamps.... Their kids can though, that's the catch.... Also sometimes state, and county programs help them too.

For this reason, Legal Immigrants are just as bad, because they actually can get Federal programs that Illegals can't.

Although, Legal immigrants probably do pay more taxes..

Actually, the issues of Legal Immigrants mirror that of Illegal Immigrants, busting down wages as they tend to work for cheaper, overloading schools, and thus the system.

Legal means it was our choice. Illegal means it was their choice. I prefer our choice for better or worse.

It's a toss up.
Legal immigrants definitely take way more welfare than Illegal Immigrants, because they're legally obligated to.
They also pay taxes more, (Presumably) but perhaps not by a heck of a lot.

In those aspects Legal Immigration is probably a little worse...

What is more favorable, however, is that Legal Immigrants get checked for diseases, and are let in less regularly, and have to pass screening, and citizenship tests.

At the very least they should not be given incentives to stay like free healthcare and housing.

At the end of the day they come here to benefit the Capitalist labor shortages, and greed of not wishing to pay Americans a better wage.

Illegals aren't supposed get Federal programs like Welfare, or Food stamps.... Their kids can though, that's the catch.... Also sometimes state, and county programs help them too.

For this reason, Legal Immigrants are just as bad, because they actually can get Federal programs that Illegals can't.

Actually, the issues of Legal Immigrants mirror that of Illegal Immigrants, busting down wages as they tend to work for cheaper, overloading schools, and thus the system.

Legal means it was our choice. Illegal means it was their choice. I prefer our choice for better or worse.

It's a toss up.
Legal immigrants definitely take way more welfare than Illegal Immigrants, because they're legally obligated to.

What is more favorable, however, is that Legal Immigrants get checked for diseases, and are let in less regularly, and have to pass screening, and citizenship tests.

Again legal means our choice. I ll Take that chance.

It's a toss up.

Both cost us money, and change our culture.

It's a toss up.

My parents were legal immigrants. Have paid a ton in taxes, charity and had me who also pays a ton and now I have kids. It works out frequently.

It's a toss up.

My parents were legal immigrants. Have paid a ton in taxes, charity and had me who also pays a ton and now I have kids. It works out frequently.

Legal Immigrants aren't so White, anymore.
Now a lot of them are from South Asia, East Asia, Africa, the Middle-East, South America, and so forth

The Dec job numbers were adjusted down to 227 by the BLS

And at the halfway point of 2019 we are averaging 164,000 jobs added per month, the lowest average since 2010.

And even your 312,000 number was surpassed during the Obama year 7 times, were you cheering for him when that happened?

Obama started from a lower number. Stop this nonsense. It was easier for him and his administration because of Bush.

Look, I get it. Trump walks on water while he is turning it to wine in your world...I just do not agree

Obama was terrible, 2nd worst POTUS ever. His economic record is not good, but Trump's is only slightly better.

That is my point. That has always been my point.

The problem with your point is that Obama inherited an economy that was headed for a depression. So Trumps record can't be better if he inherited a growing economy from Obama.
My understanding is that the recession ended in June 2009.
The economic policies of Obama slowed the recovery.
Trump loosening those polices strengthened the economy and the Fed reserve was able to increase the rate from 0%
from historic lows.

Sorry but the effects of the recession go well beyond the official end. The economic policies of Obama gave us a long steady growth while installing protections from anotherf All Street fiasco.

Trump cutting regulations does little other than giving us dirtier air & waster, more dangerous workplaces & increasing the odds of another Wall Street recession.

The economy only improved because Trump's tax cut was a stimulus effort to dupe the low IQ people & hiding that it will bowwow 1.5 trillion dollars.

Trump is a fucking moron who can't manage shit.
Please show where the air is now dirtier and the water is more dangerous now under Trump.
More dangerous work place...show us.

Trump can manage and the only low IQ is your own, minion.

Bullshit. Military spending went down because we were pulling out of Iraq.

Military spending increased in Obama's second term/..

Military spending did not go down, Obama spent more than 40% more than Bush II did on the military.

The Republicans rightfully blame Obama on a couple of things, for example his Stimulus package didn't probably do too much, because it was pretty sparse.... Ultimately it caused a ton of debt, however.

But, in other things Republicans are exaggerating, or even wrong.

I.E
Obama actually deported more Illegal immigrants than Trump.

While, Trump maybe the most pro-Israel president, actually Obama is the second most pro-Israel president.

Yes, as you pointed out, Obama also spent a ton on military.

As for ACA AKA Obamacare, they're exaggerating, for example Obamacare is actually from Republican Romney, and it's not a lot more expensive, if anymore expensive, because the USA pays for emergency room visits for those who can't afford them, so ACA just supplements those costs, and even helps prevent emergency room visits by routine physicals.
Sorry but the CBO said the stimulus did what it was designed to do. Stimulus packages work because they borrow the money.

Borrow comes with payback....
THis from a jackass supporting the tax cut. It borrows 1.5 trillion. I thought you said our economy is so great so why are our deficits skyrocketing. You people are dumber than shit.

You borrow money in a recession to shorten it time & reduce the unemployment rate.
Didn't Obama raise taxes during the recovery, ("moran") (taken from one who shall not be mentioned")

Let’s see if Trump is capable of acting Presidential

Typical progressive snowflake. I could care less how presidential someone acts. i care about what they get DONE. obummer looked very presidential and did nothing but fuck over this country. I'll take trump, acting like a buffoon, but working for the interests of this country any day.

That's the difference between us, you care about looks. I care about substance.

Trump has done nothing. And that's a fact. No matter how many right wing forums and posts repeat the lie you just told, Trump has done nothing and he's certainly not working for the interest of the majority of citizens in this country.
I totally disagree with your premise.

Military spending did not go down, Obama spent more than 40% more than Bush II did on the military.

The Republicans rightfully blame Obama on a couple of things, for example his Stimulus package didn't probably do too much, because it was pretty sparse.... Ultimately it caused a ton of debt, however.

I.E

While, Trump maybe the most pro-Israel president, actually Obama is the second most pro-Israel president.

As for ACA AKA Obamacare, they're exaggerating, for example Obamacare is actually from Republican Romney, and it's not a lot more expensive, if anymore expensive, because the USA pays for emergency room visits for those who can't afford them, so ACA just supplements those costs, and even helps prevent emergency room visits by routine physicals.
Sorry but the CBO said the stimulus did what it was designed to do. Stimulus packages work because they borrow the money.

THis from a jackass supporting the tax cut. It borrows 1.5 trillion. I thought you said our economy is so great so why are our deficits skyrocketing. You people are dumber than shit.

You borrow money in a recession to shorten it time & reduce the unemployment rate.
Didn't Obama raise taxes during the recovery, ("moran") (taken from one who shall not be mentioned"

There was no across the board tax hikes, Obama did it in little bits here and there outside of what ObamaCare did to everyone.

I.E

Didn't Obama raise taxes during the recovery, ("moran") (taken from one who shall not be mentioned"

There was no across the board tax hikes, Obama did it in little bits here and there outside of what ObamaCare did to everyone.
Obummercare WAS A HUGE TAX, not only with individuals but with businesses

This parade is not about America. We've had annual 4th of July celebrations in DC every year. This is about the glorification of Trump. That's why it's being protested. You "conservatives" are too stupid to see the dictator you are supporting because you are so desperate to pretend you have power. But you don't. Not unless your last name is Trump. You're nothing to him, yet you worship him like he is God. And you are too stupid to see how dangerous that really is.

Can you imagine tho ticker tape parades we'd have had if the Muslim President could have done this?

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

And at the halfway point of 2019 we are averaging 164,000 jobs added per month, the lowest average since 2010.

And even your 312,000 number was surpassed during the Obama year 7 times, were you cheering for him when that happened?

Obama started from a lower number. Stop this nonsense. It was easier for him and his administration because of Bush.

Look, I get it. Trump walks on water while he is turning it to wine in your world...I just do not agree

Obama was terrible, 2nd worst POTUS ever. His economic record is not good, but Trump's is only slightly better.

The problem with your point is that Obama inherited an economy that was headed for a depression. So Trumps record can't be better if he inherited a growing economy from Obama.
Obama destroyed this country.

Can you imagine tho ticker tape parades we'd have had if the Muslim President could have done this?

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

No, but he damaged it pretty good. If the shrilary had been elected, then this country would have been truly screwed.

Typical progressive snowflake. I could care less how presidential someone acts. i care about what they get DONE. obummer looked very presidential and did nothing but fuck over this country. I'll take trump, acting like a buffoon, but working for the interests of this country any day.

Trump has done nothing. And that's a fact. No matter how many right wing forums and posts repeat the lie you just told, Trump has done nothing and he's certainly not working for the interest of the majority of citizens in this country.

He pulled us out of TPP which would have been a disaster for the middle class. He pulled us out of obummers illegal iran deal which was great for iran but shit for the rest of the world. So yeah, he has done a lot for this country. you're just too fucking stupid to understand.

How does Iran impact my life here negatively?

Iran is very, very low on an list of problems.

The truth is we're far more likely to have a Civil War here, between groups like Proud Boys / Tea Party/ Neo-Nazis vs ANTIFA, La Raza, and BLM.

That's our main concern, because Iran probably won't be so suicidal to attack the USA, knowing it will be bombed to extinction.

On the other hand, the sneaky Globalists can prop up the fifth column here, to collapse the USA from within..... Which then the USA colossal military & nuke arsenal means hardly anything........ The USA can't Nuke themselves.

Let them get a bomb and you will find out.

I.E

Didn't Obama raise taxes during the recovery, ("moran") (taken from one who shall not be mentioned")

Actually he didn't.

I totally disagree with your premise.

So?

No, but he damaged it pretty good. If the shrilary had been elected, then this country would have been truly screwed.

We're screwed now. Hillary would have done a far better job.

He pulled us out of TPP which would have been a disaster for the middle class. He pulled us out of obummers illegal iran deal which was great for iran but shit for the rest of the world. So yeah, he has done a lot for this country. you're just too fucking stupid to understand.

How does Iran impact my life here negatively?

Iran is very, very low on an list of problems.

The truth is we're far more likely to have a Civil War here, between groups like Proud Boys / Tea Party/ Neo-Nazis vs ANTIFA, La Raza, and BLM.

That's our main concern, because Iran probably won't be so suicidal to attack the USA, knowing it will be bombed to extinction.

On the other hand, the sneaky Globalists can prop up the fifth column here, to collapse the USA from within..... Which then the USA colossal military & nuke arsenal means hardly anything........ The USA can't Nuke themselves.

Let them get a bomb and you will find out.

Can Iran even have a undetected delivery system to launch Nukes into the USA?

Besides, our meddling in Mid-Eastern affairs, brings hatred against the USA.

This really wasn't our problem, it is now because we did intervene in Mid-East affairs.

We're screwed now. Hillary would have done a far better job.

You know this how? Come on man. Look at the economy

I'm far smarter than you. 5 other nations plus Iran agreed to the deal. As for TPP, I don't think so. Trump has put this nation in a bad place. You are the stupid one here and you are going to be taught a very stern less if Trump gets a second term. China holds most of our debt and Trumps trade war has helped China expand it's markets. The more they expand the less of our debt they may want to hold. And if china really wanted to blow everything up, they'd cash in on our debt.

Trump seems to be ignorant of this reality with his lack of understanding of trade deficits. Trump is failing this country. But that should be expected because republicans in modern times have been consistently wrong and their policies have virtually always failed.

America would have been truly great again

Forum List

Back