Progressives Protest Parades

Can you imagine tho ticker tape parades we'd have had if the Muslim President could have done this?

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

The Dec job numbers were adjusted down to 227 by the BLS

And at the halfway point of 2019 we are averaging 164,000 jobs added per month, the lowest average since 2010.

And even your 312,000 number was surpassed during the Obama year 7 times, were you cheering for him when that happened?

Obama started from a lower number. Stop this nonsense. It was easier for him and his administration because of Bush.

Look, I get it. Trump walks on water while he is turning it to wine in your world...I just do not agree

Obama was terrible, 2nd worst POTUS ever. His economic record is not good, but Trump's is only slightly better.

That is my point. That has always been my point.

The problem with your point is that Obama inherited an economy that was headed for a depression. So Trumps record can't be better if he inherited a growing economy from Obama.
My understanding is that the recession ended in June 2009.
The economic policies of Obama slowed the recovery.
Trump loosening those polices strengthened the economy and the Fed reserve was able to increase the rate from 0%
from historic lows.

Sorry but the effects of the recession go well beyond the official end. The economic policies of Obama gave us a long steady growth while installing protections from anotherf All Street fiasco.

Trump cutting regulations does little other than giving us dirtier air & waster, more dangerous workplaces & increasing the odds of another Wall Street recession.

The economy only improved because Trump's tax cut was a stimulus effort to dupe the low IQ people & hiding that it will bowwow 1.5 trillion dollars.

Trump is a fucking moron who can't manage shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And at the halfway point of 2019 we are averaging 164,000 jobs added per month, the lowest average since 2010.

And even your 312,000 number was surpassed during the Obama year 7 times, were you cheering for him when that happened?

Obama started from a lower number. Stop this nonsense. It was easier for him and his administration because of Bush.

Look, I get it. Trump walks on water while he is turning it to wine in your world...I just do not agree

Obama was terrible, 2nd worst POTUS ever. His economic record is not good, but Trump's is only slightly better.

The problem with your point is that Obama inherited an economy that was headed for a depression. So Trumps record can't be better if he inherited a growing economy from Obama.
Trump loosening those polices strengthened the economy and the Fed reserve was able to increase the rate from 0%
from historic lows.

Sorry but the effects of the recession go well beyond the official end. The economic policies of Obama gave us a long steady growth while installing protections from anotherf All Street fiasco.

Trump cutting regulations does little other than giving us dirtier air & waster, more dangerous workplaces & increasing the odds of another Wall Street recession.

The economy only improved because Trump's tax cut was a stimulus effort to dupe the low IQ people & hiding that it will bowwow 1.5 trillion dollars.

Wow none of your post is factual. Zero of it. My goodness and your vote counts as much as mine. Sad.

Ubama gutted the military.
Bullshit. Military spending went down because we were pulling out of Iraq.

Military spending increased in Obama's second term/..

Military spending did not go down, Obama spent more than 40% more than Bush II did on the military.

The Republicans rightfully blame Obama on a couple of things, for example his Stimulus package didn't probably do too much, because it was pretty sparse.... Ultimately it caused a ton of debt, however.

But, in other things Republicans are exaggerating, or even wrong.

I.E
Obama actually deported more Illegal immigrants than Trump.

While, Trump maybe the most pro-Israel president, actually Obama is the second most pro-Israel president.

Yes, as you pointed out, Obama also spent a ton on military.

As for ACA AKA Obamacare, they're exaggerating, for example Obamacare is actually from Republican Romney, and it's not a lot more expensive, if anymore expensive, because the USA pays for emergency room visits for those who can't afford them, so ACA just supplements those costs, and even helps prevent emergency room visits by routine physicals.
Sorry but the CBO said the stimulus did what it was designed to do. Stimulus packages work because they borrow the money.

Borrow comes with payback....
THis from a jackass supporting the tax cut. It borrows 1.5 trillion. I thought you said our economy is so great so why are our deficits skyrocketing. You people are dumber than shit.

You borrow money in a recession to shorten it time & reduce the unemployment rate.

from historic lows.

Yup... So basically both sides don't care about the debt.

Sure, I'll agree, low interest rates + cutting taxes on the rich civilians, led to a ton of landlords & properties bought up by the rich.
Once that artificial boom got too high, it bust into the bad economy.

Add W. Bush's plan for home ownership to give riskier loans to lower class, and minorities include.

Not to mention the repeal of Glass Steagall under Clinton.

Absolutely, it all created a disaster.

One which is likely to come back out under, or after Trump...

Because these issues are still going strong.

Military spending did not go down, Obama spent more than 40% more than Bush II did on the military.

The Republicans rightfully blame Obama on a couple of things, for example his Stimulus package didn't probably do too much, because it was pretty sparse.... Ultimately it caused a ton of debt, however.

I.E

While, Trump maybe the most pro-Israel president, actually Obama is the second most pro-Israel president.

As for ACA AKA Obamacare, they're exaggerating, for example Obamacare is actually from Republican Romney, and it's not a lot more expensive, if anymore expensive, because the USA pays for emergency room visits for those who can't afford them, so ACA just supplements those costs, and even helps prevent emergency room visits by routine physicals.
Sorry but the CBO said the stimulus did what it was designed to do. Stimulus packages work because they borrow the money.

THis from a jackass supporting the tax cut. It borrows 1.5 trillion. I thought you said our economy is so great so why are our deficits skyrocketing. You people are dumber than shit.

You borrow money in a recession to shorten it time & reduce the unemployment rate.

Tax cut is a long term play. If it doesn’t pay for itself then I will agree it’s a bad idea. You borrow more money than all other presidents combined? Come on man.

from historic lows.

Wow none of your post is factual. Zero of it. My goodness and your vote counts as much as mine. Sad.
The idea you think my post is wrong proves you to be just another Trumptard.

• Thanks

from historic lows.

The idea you think my post is wrong proves you to be just another Trumptard.

Nope. It proves I am an American who disagrees with you.

from historic lows.

That's RealDumb's specialty.

from historic lows.

Sure, I'll agree, low interest rates + cutting taxes on the rich civilians, led to a ton of landlords & properties brought up by the rich.

Add W. Bush's plan for home ownership to give riskier loans to lower class, and minorities include.

Glass Steagall was repealed under Clinton but it was 100 Republican effort. Clinton signed as a compromise bill.

• Thanks

from historic lows.

Sure, I'll agree, low interest rates + cutting taxes on the rich civilians, led to a ton of landlords & properties brought up by the rich.

Glass Steagall was repealed under Clinton but it was 100 Republican effort. Clinton signed as a compromise bill.

We need smaller Govt and fewer regs. That being said what happened in 09 cannot happen again. Need better oversight over the rating agencies.

i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.
Obama has made them do a different dance. There are people in the military that are wary now of going to certain duty stations.

can you give a few examples and explain how it changed under Obama?

Grown men in little girls bathrooms?

That took place on military bases? I think you are full of shit.

I.E

Of course stimulus works.... But, at what cost?

And Southern & rural America should be the last to complain about it.....

They got a ton of Fed Prisons, State Prisons, Military bases, Military pensions, NASA, and even Electricity for many by the Tennessee Valley Authority by FDR.

Not to mention all the higher rates of welfare, food stamps etc. used by a lot more of the Southern & Rural counties.

It makes them seem like hypocrites, and parasites.

can you name a single honest news outlet, with real personas for talking heads?

i24 news, with Michelle Makori

Channel 14 in Brooklyn, on line, too.

i24NEWS

Why am I not surprised you picked the Israeli version of Al Jazeera

Another ignorant comment from ignorant Gator. Shocking.

Sorry to hurt your little feelings, but often the truth hurts. But it is good for you.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

Troll boi.

irony-meter.jpg

from historic lows.

I believe Clinton was forced to sign that bill in order to save the Community Reinvestment Act.

i24 news, with Michelle Makori

Channel 14 in Brooklyn, on line, too.

i24NEWS

Sorry to hurt your little feelings, but often the truth hurts. But it is good for you.

Troll boi.

irony-meter.jpg

Gator, you do argue just to argue very often.

i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.

Rump's just poking the Left. While juvenile, the Left is way over the top in the top in their histrionics

Troll boi.

irony-meter.jpg

what the fuck are you talking about? The fucking moron makes a stupid ass post and you jump on my shit for responding?

fuck off

Troll boi.

irony-meter.jpg

what the fuck are you talking about? The fucking moron makes a stupid ass post and you jump on my shit for responding?

fuck off

Case in point. Thank you.

Troll boi.

irony-meter.jpg

Only when he is awake

Let’s see if Trump is capable of acting Presidential

Typical progressive snowflake. I could care less how presidential someone acts. i care about what they get DONE. obummer looked very presidential and did nothing but fuck over this country. I'll take trump, acting like a buffoon, but working for the interests of this country any day.

That's the difference between us, you care about looks. I care about substance.
Other than break treaties......Trump has done nothing

If he can’t behave in a Presidential manner, he should stay the fuk home. We don’t need his childish antics

Forum List

Back