🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Progressophobia......

Maher makes a good point. Progressives can't recognize how good they have it, because they're too busy being offended or triggered.

It's true. We cry about how bad blacks have it but we forget how much better blacks have it today.

And we cry about diversity programs and meanwhile most of the fortune 500 companies have diversity programs in place already.

We cry about the environment even when our president is passing good environmental regulations.

We cry about the war on drugs meanwhile pot is now legal in my state.

We cry for the gays and meanwhile they are taking over our televisions

Take for example the new Jeopardy champ

1641411679931.png

It's true. We cry about how bad blacks have it but we forget how much better blacks have it today.

And we cry about diversity programs and meanwhile most of the fortune 500 companies have diversity programs in place already.

We cry about the environment even when our president is passing good environmental regulations.

We cry about the war on drugs meanwhile pot is now legal in my state.

We cry for the gays and meanwhile they are taking over our televisions

Take for example the new Jeopardy champ

View attachment 583917
I believe the term is insatiable, much like a cancer cell set loose inside a healthy victim.

You are constantly getting your way and have complete control of government but need more still.

I believe the term is insatiable, much like a cancer cell set loose inside a healthy victim.

You are constantly getting your way and have complete control of government but need more still.
Well excuse me but I think the time to cry for change is when we are in charge. So if we are going to reform the police, it has to be when we are in power. Bitching about police on Trump's watch was pointless. He was encouraging the police to rough up suspects who had already been handcuffed. So complaining to his government about I can't breath was a complete waste of time.

What else are we complaining about? I think it's you guys who are complaining.

The border
Inflation
Getting the shot
Trannys
Crime in Chicago

The Preppy Republic

The fact that they expect to get their way, right away and all the way, proves once again that they are the spoiled sons of rich Conservatives. If Daddy were legally required to cut off his brats at age 18, only then would the Affluenzists understand the Americans whom they think they are Born to Rule.

Sounds like you guys when Trump was POTUS. Were you ever happy?

The only time you guys seemed truly happy was during the Bush years. You thought the economy was great, stock market was great, the war on terror was going great, debt didn't matter, you were getting conservative judges appointed, elections that didn't go your way you didn't think were stolen.

The Preppy Republic

The fact that they expect to get their way, right away and all the way, proves once again that they are the spoiled sons of rich Conservatives. If Daddy were legally required to cut off his brats at age 18, only then would the Affluenzists understand the Americans whom they think they are Born to Rule.
How many times are you going to beat this dead horse, OCD-boy?

Well excuse me but I think the time to cry for change is when we are in charge. So if we are going to reform the police, it has to be when we are in power. Bitching about police on Trump's watch was pointless. He was encouraging the police to rough up suspects who had already been handcuffed. So complaining to his government about I can't breath was a complete waste of time.

The border
Inflation
Getting the shot
Trannys
Crime in Chicago

Progressives complain about shit that's not even broken. You complain until it get's broken (Defund the police) and then complain because it's now actually broke.

No one cares if a criminal get's roughed up by the cops. They have a constitutional right to not commit crimes and not create victims from innocent people. So if they accidentally get a nose broken, no one cares, except the crybaby progressives, who are too stupid to realize the thug shouldn't have been breaking the law in the first place.

You see folks, the progressives are getting a good talking to by one of their own. Getting good sound advice. But what do they do with it? They're still crying.
This is why so many moderate democrats are going to switch to the GOP in their voting come November. Most moderate democrats above the age of 40 or 50, are just sick and tired of the spoiled brat attitudes of these millennial/GenZ progressives. It's like moderate democrats are the parents having to pay for everything these snobby progressives are breaking.

Let them drown in their own tears come November. They really have something to cry about.

The border
Inflation
Getting the shot
Trannys
Crime in Chicago
Left doesn't have a problem with the crime in Chiraq?

Left doesn't have a problem with the crime in Chiraq?
Sure we do. And our solution is to throw a bunch of money at the problem. Invest in those communities. More child tax credits and obamacare. Reparations. Diversity Programs. Affirmative Action. Change the way cops police those communities. Get the citizens to trust them. All kinds of liberal shit you'll never try.

Why not take the money we were blowing in Afganistan and use it to fight the war in Chiraq?

Sure we do. And our solution is to throw a bunch of money at the problem. Invest in those communities. More child tax credits and obamacare. Reparations. Diversity Programs. Affirmative Action. Change the way cops police those communities. Get the citizens to trust them. All kinds of liberal shit you'll never try.

Why not take the money we were blowing in Afganistan and use it to fight the war in Chiraq?
Nope. Pull your own weight. Stop having bastard babies.

Nope. Pull your own weight. Stop having bastard babies.
But what about all the whites in struggling coal mining communities? Trump wanted to throw a bunch of money at them. Didn't hear you telling those white folks to stop having babies. In fact, we have a population problem. The truth is, we need those poor people to start having more babies.

Have you seen for every person looking for a job there are 1.5 jobs available? During the Bush Great Recession it was 1 job for every 30 people looking. Biden's doing great actually.

Sure we do. And our solution is to throw a bunch of money at the problem. Invest in those communities. More child tax credits

For lazy du nuffins who have married the government instead of the other parent.

and obamacare.

You have Obamacare
Reparations.

Reparations for people that are dead, is just free money to those didn't go through any of it. Why didn't they go through any of it (slavery, segregation) Because of progress.
So like it's way passed time to stop crying about it.

Diversity Programs.

You mean like the Atlanta school district, where the black principle forced black kids into black only classes and white into white only classes?

Affirmative Action.

You already have it, and still crying.
Change the way cops police those communities.

They have. Now a black thug is less likely to be taken off the streets, even when caught in the act of creating a victim. (Like selling drugs to a child) Just because of the lawsuits that would ensue. Just because he's black.

Get the citizens to trust them.
How about doing something for your community to help the police get the thugs off the streets, so that everyone can walk the streets and learn to trust each other again?

All kinds of liberal shit you'll never try.

Because liberal shit is just shit. Defund the police. That was real genius. SMH

Why not ask Biden and the democrat majority why they're owned by the military industrial complex?

Forum List

Back