🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prominent climate scientist sue's over "hurt feelings".

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Have I not said these people are a bunch of mental cases?:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Climate scientist Mark Z. Jacobson of Stanford University has sued the National Academy of Sciences, which publishes the prestigious journal PNAS, for publishing an article that disagreed with him. The lawsuit claims that Dr. Jacobson was libeled and slandered. He is suing to get the journal to retract the article.

For his hurt feelings and bruised ego, he also wants a big bag of money, $10 million to be precise.

Let's set aside the scientific arguments in this debate, which revolve around the feasibility of 100% renewable energy. The back story is rather simple and straightforward. Dr. Jacobson published a paper in PNAS that other scientists found faulty. So, they published a rebuttal, which concluded that Dr. Jacobson's analysis "involves errors, inappropriate methods, and implausible assumptions."

Climate Scientist Mark Jacobson Sues Journal for $10M over Hurt Feelings | American Council on Science and Health

Think about this.........its the way all these members of the religion think. Check the posts of the handful of regular climate crusader posts in here. Eerily similar in that there is this total disregard of the fact that other science may disagree with their prevailing thinking!! YIKES.....:ack-1:......that's a mental condition s0ns. These people think themselves to think normally. Really, its not different than me heading down to Main Street downtown today and stripping down naked and marching around shaking a banana at people proclaiming I'm the next coming!:up:

Have I not said these people are a bunch of mental cases?:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Climate scientist Mark Z. Jacobson of Stanford University has sued the National Academy of Sciences, which publishes the prestigious journal PNAS, for publishing an article that disagreed with him. The lawsuit claims that Dr. Jacobson was libeled and slandered. He is suing to get the journal to retract the article.

For his hurt feelings and bruised ego, he also wants a big bag of money, $10 million to be precise.

Let's set aside the scientific arguments in this debate, which revolve around the feasibility of 100% renewable energy. The back story is rather simple and straightforward. Dr. Jacobson published a paper in PNAS that other scientists found faulty. So, they published a rebuttal, which concluded that Dr. Jacobson's analysis "involves errors, inappropriate methods, and implausible assumptions."

Climate Scientist Mark Jacobson Sues Journal for $10M over Hurt Feelings | American Council on Science and Health

Think about this.........its the way all these members of the religion think. Check the posts of the handful of regular climate crusader posts in here. Eerily similar in that there is this total disregard of the fact that other science may disagree with their prevailing thinking!! YIKES.....:ack-1:......that's a mental condition s0ns. These people think themselves to think normally. Really, its not different than me heading down to Main Street downtown today and stripping down naked and marching around shaking a banana at people proclaiming I'm the next coming!:up:
Challenging a scientists position and math is now a crime? Hope the judge throws this out as frivolous and makes the idiot pay all costs.

Challenging a scientists position and math is now a crime? Hope the judge throws this out as frivolous and makes the idiot pay all costs.

Agree. All that turkey needs is a safe space.

Forum List

Back