Proof God drives a Mustang ;)

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
A 40-foot sinkhole swallowed eight cars at the National Corvette Museum this morning. In an official release the NCM stated that at 5:44a.m. the security company notified the staff that the motion detectors had gone off in the Skydome area of the Museum. When they arrived it was apparent that a sinkhole had opened up, and eventually grew 25- to 30-feet deep.

Read more: Sinkhole Claims 8 at National Corvette Museum ? VETTE

I'm not that good on 'Vettes but is that a '58 in the hole?

Please do not compare Mustangs with Corvettes. One is a sportscar and the other is a sporty car.

Two completely different things.

Please do not compare Mustangs with Corvettes. One is a sportscar and the other is a sporty car.

Two completely different things.

I will admit generally speaking very true. There were those rare times when they would run side by side. Mine had a 429. The '74 on the other hand... :doubt:

And an old Dodge Magnum SRT8 will run side by side with both of them, but they are all different types of cars.

And an old Dodge Magnum SRT8 will run side by side with both of them, but they are all different types of cars.

You mind telling me what you have now or what you used to have that you miss? I would actually guess BMW.

Since I started riding motorcycles I don't focus as much on performance with my cars, but among the cars I've sold that I wouldn't mind having now...

66 Bonneville convertible, dark blue, 389 - beautiful old boat

68 GTO, standard, 4 speed

74 Gremlin X (just kidding, but I did own one)

90 Chrysler LeBaron GTC (VNT H.O. Turbo), Getrag 5-speed

Everything else in the past was pretty boring. My everyday driver now is an '06 PT Cruiser GT (230HP turbo, Getrag 5-speed), which I really enjoy driving, and I have an '04 Z-car - black roadster, with 27k miles on it. Absolutely like new. Fun, fun, fun.

My two wheeler is a 99 Goldwing, nice but also boring.

I'm old. What can I say?

Since I started riding motorcycles I don't focus as much on performance with my cars, but among the cars I've sold that I wouldn't mind having now...

66 Bonneville convertible, dark blue, 389 - beautiful old boat

68 GTO, standard, 4 speed

74 Gremlin X (just kidding, but I did own one)

90 Chrysler LeBaron GTC (VNT H.O. Turbo), Getrag 5-speed

Everything else in the past was pretty boring. My everyday driver now is an '06 PT Cruiser GT (230HP turbo, Getrag 5-speed), which I really enjoy driving, and I have an '04 Z-car - black roadster, with 27k miles on it. Absolutely like new. Fun, fun, fun.

My two wheeler is a 99 Goldwing, nice but also boring.

I'm old. What can I say?

'66 Bonneville :thup:
Gremlin :lol: points for honesty :)
PT Cruiser GT, interesting
I would have never guessed the Z

I had a '60 T'bird, 352 flathead, for a couple years
The 429 was in a '69 Mustang fastback, not original engine of course.
I had a S2000 for 10 years, got traded in for my wife's E-350. The S2000 was insane. E-350 is as fast in ways, trade-offs. I got my wife's Pilot, ug, although it does have the best sound system I have ever heard in a vehicle, midrange is pitch perfect and high notes clear as crystal and then there is the box in the back, trade-offs.

No bike since way back. Just as well. It just kills me every spring though. Wife's in the medical field kind of thing, and I know better myself.

If I had my pick of anything I don't know what I would go for. My S2000 days are sure over. As loath as I am to admit it I think the '76/'77 Mustang IIs are hot, for a car on a Pinto chassis that is.

Forum List

Back