Proof: Progressivisn IS a Religion

il_340x270.639908027_ncq1.jpg

I saw that image - the item is no longer available on Etsy and appears to be a one off as there are none for sale. Nice try, but you don't get any points or that one.

Here's a test: search for Obama candles and Bush candles and compare the # of images.

Last edited:

How Sweet! Finally coming out of the closet, aintcha?
Yeah, with "proof" that trump on a candle means something. Pathetic.

I found quite a few sources for Progressive Candles. The only Trump one I found was associated with Celebrity Candles. There are no Conservative Prayer Candle sources - with the exception of actual religious figures such as Jesus, Mary, Catholics saints..
Seems like you problem.

We all have a problem when one of the two major parties Deifies their "leaders". The Dem-Progs are doing that. You won't find a pantheon of GOP prayer candles (unless their is some prog satire site I haven't located). But knock yourself out.
Blabla. Ridiculous input like yours deserves nothing. Fuck off.

I found quite a few sources for Progressive Candles. The only Trump one I found was associated with Celebrity Candles. There are no Conservative Prayer Candle sources - with the exception of actual religious figures such as Jesus, Mary, Catholics saints..
Seems like you problem.

We all have a problem when one of the two major parties Deifies their "leaders". The Dem-Progs are doing that. You won't find a pantheon of GOP prayer candles (unless their is some prog satire site I haven't located). But knock yourself out.

Here's a little story about that: No.

I did find one Bush candle - advertised as a Funny Celebrity Candle on Amazon, not as a Conservative Prayer Candle (unlike the Progressive Prayer Candles I posted earlier).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BTNFR54/?tag=ff0d01-20

Seems like you problem.

I did find one Bush candle - advertised as a Funny Celebrity Candle on Amazon, not as a Conservative Prayer Candle (unlike the Progressive Prayer Candles I posted earlier).

Get.a.job.

Seems like you problem.

Get.a.job.

Thank you for your interest, but my real life is not your concern.

Seems like a "you" problem.

I don't know about that, she is merely pointing out the ridiculous nature of the candles, you seem to be the only one being triggered, cupcake...

I don't know about that, she is merely pointing out the ridiculous nature of the candles, you seem to be the only one being triggered, cupcake...
lol. Let's recap.

Title of thread: Proof: Progressivisn (sic) IS a religion.

lol. Let's recap.

It is a religion, as your worship of your leaders and faith based policies demonstrate.

I'll also note that your reaction to any criticism of your Prog Saints is a milder form of the one Islamists have to Muhammad cartons.

lol. Let's recap.

And it is. Their primary scripture revolves around the evil mankinds abuse of nature and how mother nature is smiting evil man through the angel of global warming. They want to persecute, imprison and kill "deniers". What more proof that they are a fundy religion than that?

lol. Let's recap.

It is a religion, as your worship of your leaders demonstrates.

Lol, wut. Very weak.

Your pathetic thread blew up in your face, and now you really need to get a job.

lol. Let's recap.

Lol, wut. Very weak.

Your pathetic thread blew up in your face, and now you really need to get a job.

I can see it chapped your flabby sad ass. That wasn't my primary objective, but it is an added bonus.

lol. Let's recap.

And it is. Their primary scripture revolves around the evil mankinds abuse of nature and how mother nature is smiting evil man through the angel of global warming. They want to persecute, imprison and kill "deniers". What more proof that they are a fundy religion than that?

Pathetic.

lol. Let's recap.

Pathetic.

yoda projection.jpg

lol. Let's recap.

Lol, wut. Very weak.

On the contrary, it's your lame ass responses that have blown up in your face. I see the delusion runs strong in you.

Hannity told you to think that.
That is real. It is a religion. The religion of gaia. The living breathing earth. The real cult. Anything goes for all of the different peoples as we see in commercials and TV and movies now. The key thing is anything goes. While using the different peoples as props.

Forum List

Back