Proof that unions need to die an agonizing death.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
The union for employees at Starbucks is supporting their woke tards by allowing them to strike.
Over what? Bad wages? Unsafe work environment? Not fulfilling benefits as agreed?

Nope! Something COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THEIR JOBS.

Nothing more than leftists strong arm tactics that have nothing to do with the jobs they were hired to do.

If I were Starbucks I would fire every one of them and close the affected stores.

Next up they will demand medical coverage for their mental ideology.

I think it had to do with not celebrating faggots getting their shit pushed in or lesbos buying their 12th cat together.

You forgot the link.

Unions give workers access to their employers. There is nothing wrong with that except for municipal unions that have the power to bankrupt communities. Starbuck coffee is over priced anyway

I think it had to do with not celebrating faggots getting their shit pushed in or lesbos buying their 12th cat together.

You forgot the link.
I didn't forget the link. I don't have one. I'm just shooting from the hip on current events.

I guess if one is required they can toss this in the bin.

I wholly support this strike! :113:

I loath global corporations anyhow. . . and this? ?! Is just an ass-backward reminder, of why they suck.

Locally owned franchise owners, are given autonomy over their own store's on this policy.

The union, OTH, is demanding that corporate set policy for the entire chain.

SO. . . . the conservative store owners in the south, are not letting LGBTQ employees decorate, b/c, duh, they know it will be bad for business.

“Starbucks gives autonomy to local leaders to ‘find ways to celebrate.’ These leaders are the same ones issuing many of the Pride bans,” it said pointing to an article that Pride decor was banned from about 100 locations across parts of Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri. Those locations are in some of the more conservative regions of a deeply divided United States. Many Starbucks locations across the country have been displaying Pride decorations.. . "

And the employees in the super gay/progressive NW stores, are now super offended, and want to strike in solidarity with LGBT employees who can't dictate policy over the sane business decisions of those same store owners. . . ??? Who the hell wants to lose business over virtue signalling issue. What a dumb thing to strike over. . .

So yeah. . . Destroy the entire franchise. Starbucks sucks anyway.

I have always preferred mom&pop locally owned businesses.

I wholly support this strike! :113:

I loath global corporations anyhow. . . and this? ?! Is just an ass-backward reminder, of why they suck.

Locally owned franchise owners, are given autonomy over their own store's on this policy.

The union, OTH, is demanding that corporate set policy for the entire chain.

SO. . . . the conservative store owners in the south, are not letting LGBTQ employees decorate, b/c, duh, they know it will be bad for business.

“Starbucks gives autonomy to local leaders to ‘find ways to celebrate.’ These leaders are the same ones issuing many of the Pride bans,” it said pointing to an article that Pride decor was banned from about 100 locations across parts of Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri. Those locations are in some of the more conservative regions of a deeply divided United States. Many Starbucks locations across the country have been displaying Pride decorations.. . "

And the employees in the super gay/progressive NW stores, are now super offended, and want to strike in solidarity with LGBT employees who can't dictate policy over the sane business decisions of those same store owners. . . ??? Who the hell wants to lose business over virtue signalling issue. What a dumb thing to strike over. . .

So yeah. . . Destroy the entire franchise. Starbucks sucks anyway.

I have always preferred mom&pop locally owned businesses.
I don't do 10 dollar coffees anyhow.

Stupid elitist yuppie garbage

I can get a REAL drink at any bar that tastes and feels better for the same or less

Some of the things that I am proud of

I never danced to Disco

I never voted for a Democrat

I never owned a Leisure suit

I never have purchased anything from Starbucks.

I never danced to Disco

Disco rocks!

I have for local elections.

I owned 1 suit and never wore it.

I have when they first opened.

I never danced to Disco

It was a risk/reward type of thing.....I got me all kinds of pussy that way. Dancin' got 'em all revved-up and ready to go.....I'd not even make it out of the parking lot at times. ;)

Last edited:
Being the oppressive bastard you are is the reasons as to why there are unions.
How exactly am I oppressive?
When I ran crews I paid very well. I didn't bitch about people being late or taking too many smoke breaks etc. The customers would occasionally complain and I ignored it because I knew in the end they would be VERY HAPPY. The only time I raised hell is when corners were cut and if it required new products or extra time I deducted it from their pay.

Starbucks used clever ad campaigns and elitism to convince coffee drinkers that their brew was better but it was mostly bullshit and liberals in Seattle fell for it. It's O.K. but it's over priced. The babe in the diner with the carafe in her hand serves the same stuff. it's just coffee.

How exactly am I oppressive?
When I ran crews I paid very well. I didn't bitch about people being late or taking too many smoke breaks etc. The customers would occasionally complain and I ignored it because I knew in the end they would be VERY HAPPY. The only time I raised hell is when corners were cut and if it required new products or extra time I deducted it from their pay.
You have halitosis.

Forum List

Back