Proof that unions need to die an agonizing death.

They dont sell chewing tobacco so I know you MAGAts are not going in there, so why do you care?

I don’t give a shit if certain workers want to union issue. Just don’t cry when it doesn’t work out like you hoped.

The union for employees at Starbucks is supporting their woke tards by allowing them to strike.
Over what? Bad wages? Unsafe work environment? Not fulfilling benefits as agreed?

Nope! Something COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THEIR JOBS.

Nothing more than leftists strong arm tactics that have nothing to do with the jobs they were hired to do.

If I were Starbucks I would fire every one of them and close the affected stores.

Next up they will demand medical coverage for their mental ideology.
The union position is an unusual inconsistency for Trump Republicans.

Many on the right decry unions but where I work, most...if not all, union linemen are Trump supporters and if you told them what you thought of unions...well let's just you wouldn't like their response.

The union position is an unusual inconsistency for Trump Republicans.

Many on the right decry unions but where I work, most...if not all, union linemen are Trump supporters and if you told them what you thought of unions...well let's just you wouldn't like their response.
And let's just admit I wouldn't give a fuck.

Win some lose some

That’s a stupid comment. Try something original, you dip-shit.
Triggered cuz you know it’s true. Shit the post I quoted accused a poster of exactly what he did in the very same post. Magas are morons.

Yup, that's what I said.... 🤪

FFS it's like all children on the left
Why do you prefer for employers to fuck over their workers?

Oh I remember....you folks think worshiping the wealth class will get you a high-five from the folks who don't give a fuck about you

Adorable...

z_gop.0066 (2).gif

You prefer employers fuck over the workers.
Purchasing American made vehicles where they broke down around the end of the one-year warranty and the dealer forgot you was great. Greed from the auto employees after WW 2 destroyed the industry here. It took oil embargoes to show the weaknesses and sloppiness that our industries became. Constantly repairing vehicles is a headache. Those post WW 2 union in real privileged ways did not keep up when the world retooled from the world. We had a quarter century of near total dominance. And then it all fractured. And there were unions not so fortunate and needed that you may make a point.

The union for employees at Starbucks is supporting their woke tards by allowing them to strike.
Over what? Bad wages? Unsafe work environment? Not fulfilling benefits as agreed?

Nope! Something COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THEIR JOBS.

Nothing more than leftists strong arm tactics that have nothing to do with the jobs they were hired to do.

If I were Starbucks I would fire every one of them and close the affected stores.

Next up they will demand medical coverage for their mental ideology.
I used to work in retail management. Thank God I'm not doing that today. If any of my employees tried putting something up on their own, I would tear it down and the employees responsible would be on vacation with no job to come back too. And, I will caveat that to include putting up anything, including religious decor. A retail or restaurant place is just that and no more. The only decorations I would allow are a few important holidays. If it's Easter then I would allow bunnies and eggs. And, no pride shit. No company would fire me because if that employer were that kind of employer I would have already been gone somewhere else.

Triggered cuz you know it’s true. Shit the post I quoted accused a poster of exactly what he did in the very same post. Magas are morons.
If you ever post a true or intelligent comment it will be by accident

Forum List

Back